Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Finally... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Finally...
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. *dies laughing*

(I'm a she, by the way.)

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HopefulNebula:
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Fapfapfapfap.....(shower, eat something, nap) Fapfapfap...

Dear God, it's a perfect transcript of Ted Haggard's therapy sessions... [Razz]
Yeah, we've got a thread dealing with that pilar of faith.

I'm waiting for a "redneck" sub-language wherein students can answer tests in "Squidbilly".

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cephalopod sexiness is a strictly indie kid phenomenon.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just cant get them to squirt ink for you.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I'm an indie kid at heart. I just don't do scenesterism

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HopefulNebula:
quote:
(I'm a she, by the way.)
I see. Welcome to Flare, let's check the proper protocols for precedents. *pffft* *cough-cough*
Right. Um, wave your stick about you at all times, don't accept gifts unless cleared by the warden, the buffet in the Officer's lounge is free.
The Flameboard provides steady fresh air from stout windbags, if it gets stormy just stay the course and all usually ends well on page 4. There used to be fresh crow but no one knows where it went.

The "Forum Competitions" section contains nuts (ok so shoot me) and you'd better stay away from its "history" function, you'd be fine but we'd lose face.

The rest, the Star Trek subdivisions and the general sci-fi is all low-carb, hi-protein, hi-fat fun (south beach diet yay), again with fresh windbags, broken records and a few hot potatoes. For cheese and whine there's the "Starships and tech" room.

I'm over at the "Star Wars" kiosk, well maybe not kiosk but like a stand, or a small table...the contents on which gets replaced every three years like clockwork, just when we got used to it. Ok not replaced, maybe scrambled about a bit.

So, that's it. Post long and often, forget spelling and punctuation and do feed the trolls. They're famished from the meager fare of spam, salesmen, idealists and spam.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and show us your boobs! [Razz]

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also when your in the shower, don't bend over to reach for the soap [Razz]
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and don't ask Shik about tentacles....

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Shik
Member # 343

Tch. You post ONE COMIC from Ghastly....!

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WizArtist II:

quote:
Quoted from HopefulNebula's profile:
Interests: I'll try most things once, unless they're seafood.

Anyone want to field this one? I'm married, and not allowed to make such comments.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
quote:
Originally posted by WizArtist II:

quote:
Quoted from HopefulNebula's profile:
Interests: I'll try most things once, unless they're seafood.

Anyone want to field this one? I'm married, and not allowed to make such comments.

I'll try most anything once, except seafood as well. That stuff is fucking creepy man!

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel so... loved... [Razz]

(And yes, Da_bang, seafood is creepy. Fish are just gross, but shellfish... *shudders*

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

Shik
Member # 343

Just tell people you keep kosher. Shellfish are treyf.

--------------------

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

Yes, but see, I like ham and cheese. Together (although the ham alone would be bad enough). Between slices of bread...

How did this get started again? [Razz]

--------------------
--R. Buckminster Fuller

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps