Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Good grief, I feel old... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good grief, I feel old...
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee, when was Kirsten on TNG?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S7, "Dark Page'. Hedril, nucka!

As a friend of mine once said about Raven-Symone, "She puts the double D in Disney.' When I heard that she & Lindsay Lohan used to live together...well. It's good thing I'm an old hand. So to speak.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"For the record, before and after."

For the record, I'm going to have to throw my support behind "after". But I'm different.

Also for the record, "Pen Pals" was season two.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a hard time picturing Soleil as anything other than Punky Brewster!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the two posts above this one.
FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with AndrewR Johnson about B.J. Johnson being right about TSN Johnson. [Smile]

It's a depressing thing to realise you're getting older. A few years back I saw a shop selling Transformers lunchboxes, and I realised that the toyline I was into as a kid (still am, truth be told!) was now fitting into that horrible "retro" bracket and being regarded as trendy.

Of course there's also the horrible revelation that many, many famous people are now my age or - shudder - a lot younger than me. When the hell did that happen?

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yesterday.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soliel after = jim dandy with me.

I hadn't seen anything of her recently, but I'm pleasantly surprised that she hasn't gone the way of other child stars and gotten herself all horribly nastified.

I'm going to have have to IMDB Nikki. I'd never heard of her before seeing her on Las Vegas.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps