Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » You know you all do it...But this Man makes it A-OK! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: You know you all do it...But this Man makes it A-OK!
JazzJunky
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you all do it...and you may all be a little scared to admit it...but with the use of Charles' web-cam....he has made us all....FREE!

You see...now we all won't have to be ashamed....Thank You, Charles, for liberating our minds from the hard, cold prison that is guilt.

------------------
Sometimes You're the Windshield, sometimes you're the bug...Deal with it.

IP: Logged
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROTFLMAO* Jazz! You are THE MAN! I was SOOOOO wondering who would be the first to catch Charles in an act like this... *LOL* Oh, lordy.. gotta love the webcam! *LOL*

------------------
"Slap a beard on me and I'm Jewish!" ~Jessticles, '99

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you zoom in, you'll find that I was itching the side of my nose. Not the inside. *LOLOL*

------------------
Charles Capps
Chief Administrator, the solareclipse network
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Webcam shows some scary stuff, though:

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"If you feel that there is some intelligent reason why the immortality and happiness of 600 people should outweigh doubled life-spans and freedom from disease for billions, feel free to let me know. Surely, if they were one-tenth as moral and caring as they claimed to be, they would have shared their incredible discovery." - Mike Wong

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20:28:39 is *o_O* :-)

------------------
Charles Capps

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*o_O*

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious Charles, why are you doing this webcam thing? I can understand girls wandering around in their underwear for all to see--and I know this isn't what you are doing. Just wondering.

------------------
"What is that? A tank?"
--Our Lord and Savior David Koresh, the Second Coming snuffed out before He could any good.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's sad is, I remember every single one of those webcam shots.

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Cargile: A great experiment. To see who's watching.

------------------
Charles Capps

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me, or, in 15:22:40, is he flicking us all off? :-)

------------------
"Merde!"
-commander of Napoleon's army, upon learning that the Duke of Wellington's forces had received assistance and were requesting his surrender

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't decide which is more disturbing: wanting people to watch you, or the people actually watching you.

LOL

------------------
"What is that? A tank?"
--Our Lord and Savior David Koresh, the Second Coming snuffed out before He could any good.

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

Oh, people watching. *LOL* Had a whole chatroom hitting the camera earlier...

------------------
Charles Capps

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this on an episode of Seinfeld once.

------------------
"We kid around a lot about people who are cyclopses, but seriously; if you're a mythic figure you've got challenges that no one should have to deal with."
--
John Flansburgh

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

What, the alleged nose-picking or the webcam?

------------------
Charles Capps

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I logged in last night and was shocked by how Charles had managed to twist his arm behind his back like that. I assume he was scratching it, but I was impressed with his flexibility.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps