Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » You know you all do it...But this Man makes it A-OK! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: You know you all do it...But this Man makes it A-OK!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, you missed the shot of him with one leg up on his chair and his arm resting on it....... Now, knowing how long those legs actually are, I, too, am impressed with his flexibility.......

And intend to exploit it for my own personal pleasure.

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

JazzJunky
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shakes head* Look what I've started....well, actually charles Started it with the web-cam. hey...have ya'll seen American pie? Charles, if you have....could you maybe broadcast something like that with your web-cam?
*winks*

------------------
I may Be Getting older, but I refuse to grow up! :^ )

IP: Logged
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giggles at Jubes* You're so bad! Hehehe...

------------------

WAIT......

Keyboard error
Press <�F1 > to RESUME_

http://sapphire.solareclipse.net

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*GRIN*

He calls me Evil. I think maybe I am.

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
Am I to believe
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? You mean it's abnormal to put your leg behind your head while typing?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

JazzJunky
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, If I could put my head behind my leg, that would I would be vetry flexible hence,...I don't think I'd waste my time on the computer...I'd probably stay in my room and only come out for meals and to go the bathroom. Wait...did I just say too much?

------------------
"Yeah, it hurt a bit, but the chicks dig it...."
-Prince Albert

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you're OK. Eliam will get it, get embarresed.

See the two page thread about the Nederlands, and Dykes. Speaking of which, what happened to our own personal thorn.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Jubilee
Member # 99

Dykes?! ... Where?!

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
Am I to believe
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs. Cartman: You have a little eye boogie.

Cartman: G*****it Mom.

Mrs. Cartman: Stop picking your nose, hon.

Cartman: I wasn't picking my nose, Mom, I had an itch.

------------------
I'll get you for this Gadget!!!! MEEEEE-ROWWRRRR.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we were supposed to be talking about dikes. *ahem*

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There once was a thread, which I can't seem to find, where RW, our personal thorn, was explaning about the Nederlands, Windmills, Dikes. Elim said something about plugging holes in Dikes with his finger, I believe it was 1st One who said he "Didn't need that picture in his head", I LMAO, Elim was confused, then caught on! Lot o fun!!

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Jubilee
Member # 99

Ah.... a shame I missed that one....

------------------
"It is important to get up when you fall...for this much I know to be true: That thing we call Failure is not in the falling down, but the staying down."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Not my finger! *L*

There's this old fable.... It's about a little boy who sacrifices to save the greater good. Like... ahh... "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."

You see, he's late coming home from a friend's, and sees a hole in the dike. Water is leaking from it. He's tired and dirty, wants to go home, but knows that if someone doesn't stop the water from rsuhing out, the village will be swampland the next day. So he sacrifices his wants for the needs of the many and waits out all night by the dike, his finger in the hole. They find him the next day, though.

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

Errrr...........

------------------
"It is important to get up when you fall...for this much I know to be true: That thing we call Failure is not in the falling down, but the staying down."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Hey! That's my favourite fable...

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps