Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The John C. Webb Memorial Ideas Thread (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The John C. Webb Memorial Ideas Thread
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think she'll want that much for you?

I would rather be a necklace, closer to her... mmmm, heart, yeah, her, mm, heart.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping, especially if I paid more than that for her.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ritten: How about a belt buckle? [Wink] God that's morbid...
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang you Dan, I should have though of that.

--------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I know, I'll keep checking the thread. I'll help if I can with anything you guys want to do as a forum.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's bold cuz I'm an attention whore [Smile]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick-Me reporting for duty sir!

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guess it's time we had a Resident Schmuck, and what better name for a Side Kick?

Sorry to hear about Jay. We lost a guy at Ex Isle recently. His Daughter also posts there, so we were up on his condition. Cancer sucks. We lost a Son-inLaw to cancer in the summer. 35 years old.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a minute, it took me 800 posts to be able to customize my title. How does this kid get his name change after 100+ posts?

About Caner: Is it me or does seem that more and more people are dropping like flies from cancer every year? Like Epidemic proportions.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flare.solareclipse.net/ultimatebb.php/topic/10/4089/5.html#000068
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nature seeks balance, Mars. We start getting to be too many, Nature starts coming up with more and interesting ways to kill us. Especailly since World Wars are starting to become pass�.

Our neighbour-but-one just lost a long and ugly bout with stomach cancer last Sunday. And, of course, I was minutes from death due to complications of Crohn's Disease just over two years ago.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

"What a minute, it took me 800 posts to be able to customize my title. How does this kid get his name change after 100+ posts?"

Because, Dan needed a side-kick, and I am the easiest one to kick being the newbie and all.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prepare for a lifetime of gay jokes about you and Dannyboy [Wink]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

That would be different from anywhere else I go because...? [Smile]

And I do agree. Mars does need women. Maybe some trees too.

--------------------

-George Carlin

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps