Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Takeru Kobayashi: you have been warned. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Takeru Kobayashi: you have been warned.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer Honey Bunches of Oats. Healthy, but tasty at the same time.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

crum�pet [kruhm-pit] Pronunciation Key -

–noun Chiefly British. 1. a round soft unsweetened bread resembling a muffin, cooked on a griddle or the like, and often toasted.
2. British Slang. a sexually attractive woman.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like eating marshmelons and drinking ginger ale.
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
I like eating marshmelons and drinking ginger ale.

What the high holy hell is a marshmelon? I'd assume you meant marshmallow but...that's a hell of a typo [Razz]
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's been watching too much ST:V.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, how could you have missed that. Even I GOT IT! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you guys [Razz]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Yay! I'm loved and accepted! Yay!

Anyone ever had Vegimite? I think there are some Aussies out there that could elaborate.. DOes it taste good? I've always wanted to try some. I have always thought that it was like Apple Butter, but I think I'm wrong.

--------------------

-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh. More like Yeast Butter. Eurgh.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vegemite is hands-down, no-bullshit, the Most Vile Substance Known To Mankind.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

What is Yeast butter? Is vegimite that bad? Yet from what I gather, in Austrailia it is just like PB&J over here.
Speaking of geography, I just had an arguement with someone about whether Europe is a continent or a country. Errrg...

--------------------

-George Carlin

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
Vegemite is hands-down, no-bullshit, the Most Vile Substance Known To Mankind.

I thought that honor was owned by Ritten?

Ever had to chew a Guaifen tablet? Imagine eating a mixture of aluminum, chalk, & sulpher. (Throat was too constricted to swallow the $&*()@#%_@ horse tablet for a few days and I had to chew them up to wash them down)

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
What is Yeast butter? Is vegimite that bad?

Yes it is.

Yeast butter doesn't exist. If it did, it wouldn't taste as bad. You asked if it was like apple butter...

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Must be some joke I'm overlooking...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like Nutella. You can get it in the states now; I saw it in a store a few years ago, but when I was a kid you couldn't. Thank God for British family members [Smile] ) (My aunt sent me some Aero bars! They should be here next week! *nom nom*)

Well I *still* don't get the marshmelon thing. I freely admit my thickitude and so forth...I remember the campfire scene from ST:V but not anything to do with marshMELONS...

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps