Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Takeru Kobayashi: you have been warned. (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Takeru Kobayashi: you have been warned.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPOCK: I ampreparing to toast a marshmelon.

Nuttella is good. Aero bars are fantastic. A pure choco-gasm. I'd wait in line at the Peace Bridge for hours just to get into Canada and get some of those. THe mint is the best. There are so many good chocolates and candies that you cant get here, which sucks. I only get these delicacies once a year though, during my family vacation to ontario.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Must be some joke I'm overlooking..."

You asked if it was like apple butter. She said it was more like "yeast butter". Which, theoretically, would be like apple butter, but made out of yeast instead of apples.

It's called an analogy.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I only get these delicacies once a year though, during my family vacation to ontario.

You live in Buffalo...& your family vacations..in Ontario.

Filled with the Romany wanderlust I see your clan is.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad's family has been going to that particular vacationing lodge for nearly 40 years. Once we got a boat, my dad decided that it would be a good idea to continue that tradition. I'm not complaining. The food is good, the water warm, and the waitresses are beautiful. And all around my age. Even better, you can get aero bars every where! The whole trip costs on average a little over $1000, so it fits in with my family's cheap nature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northbrook%2C_Ontario

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashwakamak_Lake

And as for that Romany Wanderlust, the farthest my family has ever ventured from home on a vacation is to Philidelphia to visit relitives.

I will be going to New York on a school trip next month, and they will drive to Phili to visit the same realitives, and then drive up to NYC together to see my choir perform @ Lincoln Center. That is about as exiting as it gets.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, see...that's what we in IntarwebzLand refer to as sarcasm grandiosa.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Either way, my life is still pretty mundane by the standards of everyone I know.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shik, he's kind of short, need to aim a little lower. [Wink]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Me? Short? Very few places in the world is 5'10" considered short for a 15 year old. [Smile]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking shorter by the second [Smile]

While you're in Philly, get a cheesesteak. They're so...good....when you get them from there. Also from places in NJ.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is." [Big Grin]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I am not going to philly. Love to though. Last time I went I was 7 or eight. I am going to NYC with the Chorus and Band, while my family gets to enjoy themselves in Philly. ANd Philly CHeesesteaks are delicious. As are the hot pretzels you can get in the Philly Zoo.

I wish I would shrink. I hate having my parents look up at me while they yell at me.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

Hit the Museum of Sex. It's faboo. Also, there's this great little Chinese bakery on...St.James & Pell, I think.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I will go where the tours go, and I don't think that includes the museum of sex, as interesting as it may sound. I doubt there will be much time for tours, as our conductor will probably work us sensless so that we actually make good on our "best Choir in the state" awards. THe chinese bakery sounds good though.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

Ugh. Forced tours.

--------------------

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vegemite is the evil Austrailian rip off of the one true god, Marmite.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps