Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » So easy an eight-year-old could do it!!! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So easy an eight-year-old could do it!!!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
If I have to hand a paper in, I type it up, but things for me, or things that are just checked for credit I hand write. Not that anyone can read it. People complain because my G's look like 8's...

Luddite.

I type fairly fast & still look at the keys. I make a lot of mistake, though, because of hitting the wrong key in a rush.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sometimes I do too. I still find backspacing to fix a word faster than touch typing though.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can backspace pretty quickly whilst touch-typing [Wink]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite playing the violin for 7 years, my fourth finger isn't flexible enough to reach backspace from proper touch position.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another year and you will be able to pass the entrance exam.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...Lincoln Logs (real wood ones)..."

Wait, are you saying Lincoln Logs aren't made of wood anymore? That's... that's just wrong.

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plastic these days, my friend...just like everything else. *mumbles "Stupid lousy economic easy-to-clean material"*
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh? My son has some Lincoln Logs, and they're wood. And he didn't inherit these from me, he got them new.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
Another year and you will be able to pass the entrance exam.

Entrance exam to what?

THe lincoln logs I had were new, and made out of wood.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean, RE: TOPIC.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Oh, so you're saying that I'm as intelligent as that 8-year old, and could get into a foreign law school?

Coolio.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Hmm, maybe they're making them out of wood again...or you can get both...dunno, but last set I saw in the store was plastic.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps