Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » True Love (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: True Love
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.policeone.com/bizarre/articles/1672014/
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if she was a large woman? THis also means that there was mostlikely no intamacy between these two for two years. SO it must be true love.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's....bizarre.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was stuck on a toilet, and her skin was growing around the seat. That's not a large woman, that's a HUUUUUUUGE woman.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or a small toilet.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's probably an Alien, sent here to absorb all of our Toilet seats.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard of sedintary people becoming stuck to their couch because their skin grew into it, but never a toilet seat.

Edit-
Ooo, my local news will have this story on in a few minutes. I must watch, and solve the mystery...

Actually,this would make for a humorous Unsolved Mystery story [Smile]

[ March 13, 2008, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Sean ]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

As just said on my noon news, The woman had lived in the bathroom of her boyfriend's trailer home for two years, after developing a phobia of comming out of the bathroom. SHe has only been stuck on the toilet for a month appearently. She is now at the hospital in good condition.
I have heard of and procured many phobi myself, but never the fear of leaving the bathroom...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the sanctuary that is the bathroom. Though still,how the hell do you get stuck to the toilet for a month?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well Governor Spitzer, I dont know. [Wink]
I would love to know how your skin grows AROUND the seat. Yuck.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I've heard of the phobia of leaving the bathroom before. I don't think it's specifically bathrooms, like, they like the pretty toilet or something, but the fact that as long as they're brought food and water (and their loved ones will do so to prevent them dying) they need never leave - got a shower, toilet right there. And it's a small lockable room. It's like germophobia and agoraphobia and things all in one - the guy I saw on the documentary was terrified of other people's germs so he stayed in the bathroom. It took his family a very long time to call in outside help, also - I think people would tend to be in denial about their son/boyfriend/whatever refusing to leave the bathroom. I mean that's way outside normal experience.

The guy I saw was eventually persuaded to crack the door, but his mom came around the corner while he did it and he screamed for like 10 minutes because of her germs. I'd like to know how the hell you get that kind of weird idea of germ propagation into your head...

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Yeah but the whole skin around the toilet thing is really something, especially now since I heard she may not be fat. Certainly not what comes to mind when I think of cyborgs. [Smile]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

I am a partial germ-a-phobe. It is very irrational because germs are every where, but that is the point of most phobias. They are irrational. Take me Dan. I am partially afraid of germs, and fully afraid of spiders, holes in my clothes, backwash, needles, people spitting on me and for a short time in my past, sandwichs. Most are completely irrational, but I am afraid of them anyways.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

*shrug* I'm bloody terrified of spiders. I scream like a girl if I discover one crawling on me. I think that's a pretty common phobia, though. (Probably exacerbated by the fact that a spider once bit me on the *nuts.*)
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afraid of holes in your clothes?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps