Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Expedition XVI (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Expedition XVI
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a fit of giggles when I thought of Whitson saying to a fellow *naut, "Does this descent vector make my ass look big? I feel like I weigh a ton!"
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Grammar police have spoken

I was going to say "Not till TSN gets here, but he's been here, so go forward and correct!!

quote:

Whitson now holds the U.S. endurance record with a cumulative 377 days in space during two station expeditions. She broke the previous U.S. mark of 374 days on Wednesday, eclipsing a record set by astronaut Mike Foale. Whitson now ranks 20th in the world for space endurance and 16th on the list of most experienced spacewalkers. She carried out one spacewalk during her first flight in 2002 and five during Expedition 16 for a total of 39 hours and 46 minutes.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Oh. ...Really pulled a Sean on that one didn't I. [Big Grin]

I must be the thickest person to ever post on this board... [Smile]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I think that was DARKSTAR.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esecallum.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is just a plain dumbass. I'm refferring to thick people, who don't get many things, like me. My parents say it's because I'm polish...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You only say esecallum because you weren't here to witness DARKSTAR.

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to remember that polemic man from South Carolina that took every opportunity to explain that SC didn't fight for the South in the civil war. Or was it the other way around?

Oh, and Redquack, or whatever his name was. Paranoid kid who thought TrekBBS was singling him out to destroy the cred of his internet persona.

None of these guys where thick per se, I think, just weird.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

And you guys kind of sort of like me...right? [Confused]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we haven't told you to GTFO out yet, & you take our shit real well, so...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

I don't remember that SC guy. I do remember Red-whatever-his-name-was, though.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps