Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Seriously? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Seriously?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, it is. This is my dad's side of the family. They're mostly polish. My mom's family is mostly western European, with a bit of English and Irish mixed in, hence my name using the Irish spelling.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The true Irish spelling would be Cian.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that a colour?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WizArtist II:
Without anything driving it though, communism at best leads to an unchanging status quo as there is no real incentive for improvement and eventually that will lead to entropy.

If the goal is to improve, let's just bomb ourselves back to the stone age - there's plenty of room for improvement down there! [Razz]
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cyan.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a fellow named [shawn] that spells it Cian. Its an original Gaelic spelling or some such.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
quote:
Originally posted by WizArtist II:
Without anything driving it though, communism at best leads to an unchanging status quo as there is no real incentive for improvement and eventually that will lead to entropy.

If the goal is to improve, let's just bomb ourselves back to the stone age - there's plenty of room for improvement down there! [Razz]
We ARE!.....We just started with Iraq & Afghanistan.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps