Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Don't take up magic if ya can't read... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Don't take up magic if ya can't read...
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A smiley for every occation, eh Baloo?

If Cargile has a copy of this book, and stuff ain't blowin up, it can't be all bad.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, that's right, they said the words in "Excalibur".. although they botched the pronounciation.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, ok, THE Necronomicon didn't, but a Necronomicon did.

------------------
"We took a small flight, in the middle of the night, from one tiny place to another."
--
Ben Folds Five

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Kosh.

When I raise Cthulu from the depths, the world will shudder mightly, as the media proclaims: ". . .looks as if he has dolphins trapped in the net as well. Wait. Yes folks! Doplhins are indeed trapped in the net with the sea monster Cthulu. Oh the humanity! I can't image a more ecological and inhumane act than not safeguarding against trapping helpless dolphins.

That's right Phil. Mr Cargile doesn't seem to upset about the dolphins.

Raising Cthulu from the depths was one thing, but this! What did dolphins every do to anyone!

I don't know. But it looks like the navy is sending a destroyer to end this actrocity.

Oh wait! Those are really porpoises!

Eh! Porpoises? Screw 'em."

------------------
"What is that? A tank?"
--Our Lord and Savior David Koresh, the Second Coming snuffed out before He could any good.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps