Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy Birthday to The First One!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to The First One!!!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gives Lee his "birthday spanking"*

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, that wasn't what I had in mind. . .
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*FedEx delivers large brown box to the First One*
*a voice speaks*

///zzzzt////
Happy Birthday Lee!
Sorry I can't engage in amusing repartee as I'm only here for a few mins, and shall soon be packing for my new residence down south. Love'n'hugs and all that, and tell all those youngsters to behave until I get more permanent access in October. In the meantime relish the South park movie - which is STILL not open in Scotland..... A fact which requires immediate attention by my army of darkness.
///zzztt/////

*box opens, spilling broken glass on the floor*

///zzzt//
P.S. Handle the box with care
///zzt///

------------------
Oh Mr Rasberry, so sharp your juices!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Ponders Jubilee's special birthday spanking)

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birthday f**king instead?

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Lee even managed to draw out the foxy one. He trully is all powerful.

------------------
"Why can we never meet anyone nice?"
"Why can we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?"
-Lister and the cat

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*buffs nails* I try. 8)
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AH! "Tis a consummation, devoutly to be wished." -- Hamlet.

I should be getting the same thing, or close enough to it, on my birthday. (Not that I don't recieve such on a regular basis, but this time will be special.) 37 days and counting.

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've got to get that subspace radio fixed!

Wait a minute, it is fixed...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited September 08, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much for subtlety.

------------------
"Just because you're floating doesn't mean you haven't drowned."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jubilee
Member # 99

I am the Mistress of the Obvious....

Besides, I tried being subtle, and Lee didn't seem to understand, so I had to be a bit more blatant.
The SexGoddess must do her job, after all...

------------------
~ Barenaked Ladies

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough*. It's my birthday a week on Monday y'know...

------------------
-Lister and the cat

Jubilee
Member # 99

Would you like a "birthday spanking" too?

------------------
~ Barenaked Ladies

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A (belated) Happy Birthday, Lee.

I've been off getting my going-back-to-college things sorted out the past few days, and haven't had time to read a thing here.

So I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and got pissed, and had sex (Jubes doesn't count, at least until that cheque clears)

What do you mean I'm not being enough of a sycophant? Look Lee, I'm doing the best I can, and besides there is no way that thing is going to fit up my ass...look at what?...aaaa-aaah...*faints in pain*

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

"He's not kicking his ass. He's definetly doing something to his ass, but he's not kicking it."

I'd just like to ask, how will these spanks be delivered? Speed and style?

------------------
-Lister and the cat

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps