Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ZeRO: Why not just say "I want to be banned" - you're going the right way about it. Learn to be civil or get lost. . .

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, I think we all sigh a collective: "Where does Sol get these!"

------------------
To make an apple pie from scratch, we must first invent the universe.

~Carl Sagan

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Sol is Baloo's cousin. They both keep coming up with this stuff.

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*lol*

Well, I suppose anything is possible.

------------------
"I'm sick, like Nixon was sick, my defeated heart keeps beating on. I won't die, like Chucky won't die."
--
They Might Be Giants

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is not!

Has anyone noticed that the receptacle for the hunter's "exhaust" seems a bit small for practical purposes? Perhaps the purpose of this device is simply to allow him to save wear and tear on his knees whilst he defacates in the great outdoors. Let's hope he digs a pit first, eh?

ZeR0: Apt moniker. Jubilee expressed her opinion in a much more civil manner than yourself. You would do well to follow her example.

I'd say more, but I'm off to slaughter helpless animals.

------------------
It's human nature to want to know things, and also human nature to think they're not very interesting when you find out.
--CECIL ADAMS

[This message was edited by Baloo on April 23, 1999.]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* ... okay, well I never said that EVERYONE ELSE couldn't kill animals.. I just don't see the point in it.

Then again, i'm a woman. I hear that makes a difference.

Sol: I still want to know where you get this stuff... and as for peeing off the back of a truck, well .. the anatomy is different. That would end up in me peeing down my leg, wich is NOT festive.

ZeRo: I'm Wiccan, I believe in the Goddess, and if you want me to, I can post something on it, however I believe that you may have a go at that opinion, too.
Where do you live again?

Everyone else: Thanks Guys ... community party at my place, bring Dr. Pepper and some chocolate

------------------
"Telling the truth was his death sentence" - Maria Theresa Tula

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, that's 40% proof Doctor Pepper right?

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*GLARES at Zero* You shall keep insults to yourself or the appropriate thread on the Flameboard, or will find yourself banned.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you dare add any liquid death (aka alcohol) to my beloved Dr. Pepper! Now, where's Jubilee's place?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My place.... second star to the right and straight on till morning.

No, that's not right. .... Ah.. On top of mount Olympus, with all the OTHER sexgoddesses.....

OKay, you really want to know? ... A nice college campus in some state in the US ..

Dr. Pepper to be UNADULTERATED, thanks.

------------------
"Telling the truth was his death sentence" - Maria Theresa Tula

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proposed warning label for the BumperDumper:

Warning!

Use of this product while vehicle is in motion may be illegal in some states. Check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles prior to use.

------------------
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps