Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Looking for advice (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking for advice
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was all set. I got all psyched up, went into Happy Chris mode (what happens when I listen to dance music, don't ask...), I was going to ask her to the dance - but she was't at school today. Then my walkman broke.

------------------
"Yeah, well I need a purple wig but you don't see me complaining!"
-Nathan McFarlane

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, now you know what to put on your TO DO list for Monday, yeah?

forget any "can't miss" chat-uplines, be yourself, and put yourself in her position: how would you want her to ask *you* out? Nervously? Pressuring? Or just a genuine, sincere invitation?

-----------------------------
Xentrick the High School Wallflower

[This message has been edited by Xentrick (edited December 11, 1999).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I finally asked her to the dance. Turns out she's going with somebody else. He asked 2 months ago

Thank's for all the support, guys!

------------------
New sig coming soon!

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited December 15, 1999).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's always the old "mysterious-accident-incapacitates-the-other-guy-two-days-before-the-dance" method. But, uh... You didn't hear that from me... *L*

------------------
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the 'net, and he won't bother you for weeks.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the important part is that you asked. That in itself is as great an accomplishment as the percieved success.

------------------
"I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go."
--
John Linnell

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabrux! Thats Fabulous err sorry about the Fab matching

No seriously... you did well - but don't go asking EVERY girl at school cause it'd look like your desperate... you going to ask someone else!?!

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*psst* fabrux, if you need to put that piece of competition out of the way, give me a ring...... after all, look at my status line......

Okay, kidding, ain't NO way I'm participating in a crime....

But hey, she could just simply dump the dude just before the dance for whatever reason....... just keep your eyes open, but honestly, don't try to hope too much.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited December 16, 1999).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Hehehe... Very tempting offeres, gentlemen...

Probably not. I don't think there's anyone else I'd want to go with... Besides, I spent all my money last night... Shortest amount of time I ever had money. I didn't even have it for 2 hours and I spent it all...

------------------
New sig coming soon!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps