Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Is there any truth to this? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is there any truth to this?
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard on the news, that it wasn't some fat lady, it was some fat kids parents trying to sue McDonalds for making thier kid fat. It's like the lady who tried to sue Pop Tarts cause one caight fire after she left the house for like 10 minutes. Can you say STUPID? Knew that you could!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
Not even Subway food is all that healthy for you, really. It may be healthier than alternatives, though...

Wheat, Veggie Delight is healthy-as! A Person behind the counter told me how they had to laugh because people say they come to Subway as a healthy alternative, and end up getting a meatball sub with mayonnaise, bbq sauce and strips of bacon with Old English Cheese!!

I mean WHAT!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
meatball sub with mayonnaise, bbq sauce and strips of bacon with Old English Cheese!!
That sounds far greater than I can express with mere words.

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps