Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » When it comes to pets ... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: When it comes to pets ...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter Mansbridge would not be good for playing wih, I fear. I have heard he is incontinent. Plus, the minute you hit him with a newspaper, he'd lead with that story on The National.

BECAUSE WE HAVE NO OTHER NEWS, SEE?!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does he keep a dog in a cat's cage?
And locked? Indoors?

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever read Hansel and Gretel?

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like cats also, although not deep fried, roasted is better....

Dogs are better bar-b-qued, with a lemon twist on the side.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartmaniac:
Cruelty to animals enrages me in a way that nothing else does... NOTHING. It brings out the deepest primal instinct I have... the urge to kill.

You perfectly described the exact feeling I have now...

This is absolutely discusting.

If'n I made the rules, I'd stick those three into a little cage and see how they like being neglected and abused.

There's been some problems with animal abuse in the poor area of my town as well. Young children (I'm talking like 5-10 here) find small animals (Puppy's or Kittens) and light them on fire, pull on thee legs till the come off, or beat them to death. These discusting little sub-humans have nothing better to do then get thier jollies by torture and killing defenseless animals.

I don't care what other people think of me when I say that if I caught a young person doing that to an animal, I'd show them what being hit with a hockey stick feels like. I sound like a crazy animal lover I know, but that's how angry stories like these make me. [Mad] (no amount of angry faces will ever accurately portray the murderous rage that I feel)

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
I like cats also, although not deep fried, roasted is better....

Dogs are better bar-b-qued, with a lemon twist on the side.

P.S. That's not funny.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worse than the 'joke'
I like kids, but I can't eat a whole one....

Also, it depends on your humor, had someone else said it I would have benn laughing quite heartily....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps