Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Idiocy in film (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Idiocy in film
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drinking! Sex! Ewwww!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by First of Two:
I'd rather have the video of Styro's weekend just past.

Send $19.95 plus $300 shipping to:

StyroPyro Studio
666 MenagATrois Lane
Ripoff, Rhode Island, 1313
Or call 1-800-NOT-LIKELY Ext 69

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, if crap like this is reserved for the movie theatres, what will MTV do for programing?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I alone in wondering precisely what is Rob's obsession with Styro's sex life right now? You not getting any yourself, or something?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wraith:
There have been several shows none of whose titles I can remember but that should have been called "Retarded, ignorant, rude, dumb pricks go binge drinking in Ibiza and pick up a variety of cheap tarts". A bit long, I know, but it does the job.

That's right - it was Ibiza.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HAEV TO O BEEN WONDARING WHY ROB SI ALL "HAHA STYROAGUTY YUO AER DOING IT UP TEH BUTT!! SHOW ME TEH MONEY!!?"

I mean, yes.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Am I alone in wondering precisely what is Rob's obsession with Styro's sex life right now? You not getting any yourself, or something?"

Don't you see it? He's trying to get invited, Duh!
;.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*slaps forehead* Oh, silly me, of course. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I have heard that someone is either trying to create, or is creating, a 'Reality' TV Channel, so you can get this crap 24 hours a day all year round.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
Now I have heard that someone is either trying to create, or is creating, a 'Reality' TV Channel, so you can get this crap 24 hours a day all year round.

Are you in the US? Because we (UK) already have one of those, called E4. [Smile]

(OK it's not 24 hours, but it's pretty close)

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.

I do remember them mentioning that on the interview I heard.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E4 plays the latest episodes of ER and Friends in the evening, but during the day (and at night I think) it has dreadful live coverage of whatever reality TV show is on at the moment. It is truly sickening.

If you get one, avoid it like the plague. [Smile]

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:
Am I alone in wondering precisely what is Rob's obsession with Styro's sex life right now? You not getting any yourself, or something?

Everyone needs a hobby...

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz is the hobby, Styro's just an accessory. As for OtherLiz... hmm... [Big Grin]

No, I have no desire to participate. I'm just a voyeur.

My sex life is perfectly adequate. She's learning to be spontaneous, finally.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VH1 now has a show that reviews all the "happenings" in reality show TV every week. Think Talk Soup but not talk shows. This show is as stupid as the reality shows.

When FOX creates "Who Wants To Die?", you better prepare, because the apocalypse is coming.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps