Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Iraqui Mass Graves (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Iraqui Mass Graves
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were structural changes to presumably historic buildings really requested? That's just ridiculous. I do find it odd that our head of state is visiting the capital of our strongest ally and yet he still requires half the London Police force (40,000 strong), and 600 of his own elite Secret Servicemen to keep him safe. Will those Secret Servicemen even be allowed to carry their guns? I suppose they would look silly with billy-clubs.

And I do find it awful that this Iraqi genocide (for which we laregly supplied the munitions) is only now being focused on, now that it is over. Just horrid. Horrid that it happened at all, and moreso that we were effectively complicit in it.

[ November 18, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you were busy waging an ideological war against the commies, so it all evens out in the end.

/cynicism

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason, I just caught what you said, about being a maggot....

Funny thing is, I am, 11Cs, Indirectfire Infantrymen, are known as Mortar Maggots.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's more ironically scary than funny, you know. [Wink]
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I suppose it is... [Frown]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps