Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Dead baby found in Middleton, IL (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dead baby found in Middleton, IL
Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Guilty until proven innocent" is a fact of life for many people these days. As a teacher I was fingerprinted and had a background check before I was ever allowed into a school. I was guilty of any crime until they proved otherwise.

--------------------
The Poster formally known as Tec.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****UPDATE****

It turns out that it was my nephew's sister-in-law that did the deed......

Her DNA was already on file from her earlier crimes against society and matched up.

They asked for every woman of child bearing age to submit to a DNA test, which the county covered the payment for, and suprisingly only 2 women didn't get it. My nephews wife, she was seeing a doc at the time and was very pregnant, so she was disqualified, and her sister.

A search warrant was obtained, and when served she tried hiding. After the blood was taken she confessed to the whole ordeal. Oddly enough she wasn't considered a flight risk and was released.

There is a police report, from your truly, pending against her for stealing my cell phone, she has a case pending for forgery in one county, and has already been convicted of a number of crimes, including forgery in the same county.

I am in the process of trying to get the local papers to keep the pressure on the county, as some people seem to think that this girl should only get mental help, instead of jail. But she knowingly and willfully pitched the body over the fence (literally) and kept the fact hidden until she was caught anyway.

The 'experts' were not in agreement on the length of time, if any, the child may have lived after the birth, being about 6 weeks premature. But I have experience there, with my 10 year old having been 6 weeks early.

As more evidence becomes available I'll keep you all informed....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't think anyone of us expected that.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps