Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Newb intro thread (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Newb intro thread
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does one "nearly" date? Anyway, her loss. Are you invited?

Actually, my cuz's wedding was very nice and much food and I got to wear my hat (only on festive occasions) and the bride was cute and my cousin has really earned this as his father died in cancer five years ago. Guava and star-fruit on the wedding cake, mucho nice.

If you're lucky, Lee, you might see my hat in my IKEA-extravaganza coming up later, when I pay you back for the scorn unfathomable re: scandinavians, in the "Neverending Story".
Nim makes good on promises.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother's wedding is in a little over a month. And as the best man I have to plan the bachelor party. Oy...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to last year - I'm not one for doing 'bachelor-party' type things - so the other groomsman helped a lot. Plus he was my brother's friend so he knew what they all got up to.

Basically FOOD + Strippers went down well [Smile]

Night adjourned at a very nice "Gentleman's Establishment"... got a few lappies [Big Grin] - quite an eye-opener [Big Grin] .

I don't get out much. [Big Grin]

Oh welcome Borgman.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Substituting food with roofies is even more fun. Oops.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or Horse Tranqualizer, I hate lapdance anyway, might as well get some shuteye!!
But...Rohypnol doesn't contain sustencance, I think a few people might tell the dipherence fast.

Good video by "Prodigy", though. What this world needs is more cow-milking strippers. They can milk my turnipos any day.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Less retarded than the fact that the last three posts have ended with [Smile] ?"

YOU ARE NOT SO INNOCENT YOURSELF YOUNG MAN

Also, I would like to know where you, Nim, buy your psychedelics and stough. It is, like, superintensely concentrated.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ! Two smilies on two posts. And I was 20 then, so I can't even blame it on youth. It might have been from a time when I was trying to be nice to everyone, I suppose...

And suggesting that someone buys Windows Millenium is surely the worst thing I have ever done.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is up there with your copycat Slim Shady hairdo, to be sure.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked hot!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were you ever nice to anyone? That doesn't sound like the Liam I know...

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, he was nice. [Wink]

--------------------
life creation in progress

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Flare running gag #42: Liam and Diane had sex.
Cartman
Member # 256

"I looked hot!"

Only because your face was flaming red at the time.

BorgMan
Member # 1321

- posted      Profile for BorgMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I looked hot" how can you be so sure... [Wink]

--------------------
I find your lack of faith in the ForceFeedback... disturbing
- Darth Marion, console wars

Nim
Member # 205

I could've sworn I just heard something, coming from that little cube on the table. [Confused]

It sounded something like "look hot"...then it's hazy, then "how you is can"...then hazy again, then "sure, bloink".

I gotta play it backwards, maybe there's some hidden message in there, like in "Omen III", when Father Richard Burton finds the words "HELP ME" indented across an old janitor's ass.
Then a large window sheet came loose from the back of a station wagon and cleaved the janitor's ass in two.
David Warner was there, and he was like "I'm so confused".

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps