Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » And now, I shall kill you until you die from it... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And now, I shall kill you until you die from it...
Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate people who lack even the most basic maturity. My sister, who's 12,, had a basketball thrown at her head by some 14 year old who has a crush on her. I, of course, in a fit of rage (only I can do that!) began planning revenge. I'm 6'4, 230 lbs, so I figured I should be able to intimidate a grade 8. But, just as a had finalized my plans to surround him and give him the standard "Touch my sister ever again and I'll..." speech, my mother found out. That is bad, since I would have needed parental permission to get to his school on time. So, now I can do nothing.

When I was in grade eight, I had a crush on a girl who was in the grade below. Hell, two and half years later I still like her! But I never threw basketballs at her! *Fumes*

Well, perhaps the only positive is that today his grade came for a tour of my high school. When a group of his classmates (Not sure if he was in that batch) was shown into my math class, I stood up, all one hundred and ninety three centimeters of me, and bellowed in my deep voice "Which one of you has been throwing basketballs at my sister?!?"

Silence.

Hopefully that will send him a message. Even if he wasn't there, one of his friends should notify him that Pamela is not the girl to throw basketballs at anymore. *Cackles evilly*

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*takes a step back*

*takes another*

*runs like hell*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

It wasn't you, was it?

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It better NOT have been him!

------------------
27 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles in Charge? In trouble now methinks.

------------------
there's a bird in the chimney,and a stone in my bed
when the road's washed out,they pass the bottle around
and wait in the arms,of the cold cold ground

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been waiting for two years for someone to make that joke! And here you go, not even taking it to its logical conclusion! Argh!

------------------
"You hear about 'constitutional rights,' 'free speech,' and the 'free press.' Every time I hear these words I say to myself, 'That man is a Red!!...' You never hear a real American talk like that!"
--
Mayor Frank Hague, Jersey City

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Cave Man love, bop the woman over the head with a handy rock or club, and drag her away by the hair. Neanderthal!! That's why they went extinct!!

------------------
INSURRECTION

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah ah ah....you really don't want to bring up the subject of Neandertals around this Anthropology student....*grins* (no...didn't misspell it, either. that's actually how it's pronounced ;-) The original German spelling with the 'h' left the h silent anyway...heh. so now they've got two spellings, both acceptable)oi...here i go.. *LOL*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

I'll show him how you really hit someone over the head...

------------------

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a pipe bomb and a Tec 9?

tsk, tsk, tsk. Kids today.

------------------
Sector One at last. We are home. Tuvok, arrest the Maquis. Mr. Kim, inform Starfleet Command we have completed our mission.
Capt. Janeway upon reaching Earth.

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't your planning to scare this kid by threatening him (verbally or non-verbally) with physical violence show your immaturity? I mean, if you have to solve problems with violence, then you had better figure out a new plan before you enter the so-called 'real world'...

(not to confuse, violence is pretty effective...just not the smartest path)

------------------
Here we go! Al�, Al�, Al�!
Go, go, go! Al�, Al�, Al�!
Arribe va!! El mundo est� de pie!
Go, Go, Go!! Al�, Al�, Al�!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the violence started with the thrown basketball.
Now, although violence may be "uncivil," it can have its uses.

F'rinstance, when violence has already occured.

Here:
My new dog got the bright idea that she'd like to be dominant over our housecat, whose been with us for many a year.
So she barked at him.
The cat, being a cat, ignored this.
Until she jumped on him and tried to bite on his neck.

He shredded her nose.
She hasn't bothered him since.

There's a saying that goes "those who play with cats must expect to be scratched."

Those who throw basketballs at little sisters must expect to be pummelled by big brothers.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

[This message was edited by First of Two on May 16, 1999.]

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

If you can suggest a better way to get him to stop hurting my sister, I'm all years. The school refuses to deal with it, since they think (Correctly so) that its just a crush. However, that's not an excuse as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't hurt him, just tell him to leave her alone. Just the sight of me would be enough to convince him to listen.

------------------

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, yes, but animals do not have the ability to reason and work out differences diplomatically. An animal analogy does not work.

The school has rules, and if you feel like you have been treated unjustly, or feel that someone else has been treated unjustly, you report them to the appropiate authorities who have the responcibility to take care of misconduct. Taking the law into ones own hands creates a lawless society, which we are fast approaching because no one wants to use a system they feel doesn't work.
Also, was anyone really hurt in this basketball incident, besides conceptual emotions of pride and honor? Are you actually looking for an excuse to act out violently? Are you letting your anger make desicions for you?

And has it ever occured to you that perhapes the actual contact between basketball and sister's head was accidental and the ball was meant to land near her as to get her attention? He hasn't appologized because he may feel embarrased.

------------------
Sector One at last. We are home. Tuvok, arrest the Maquis. Mr. Kim, inform Starfleet Command we have completed our mission.
Capt. Janeway upon reaching Earth.

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

Once might have been accidental. Twice even. But not every recess for weeks. And I'm not acting out of anger. I'm not bully for Godsakes! I'm angry at the little punk, but I wouldn't touch him. I've been provoked directly worse than this before, last year an enemy of mine put together a gang of people to beat me up. I found out about it, and got the guy alone. I didn't touch him. I scared him, yes, but didn't touch him. I said it in the first post, and now I'll say it again for all the idiots who think I'm about to pull a Columbine THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDING UP TALL AND YELLING AT SOMEONE FROM OVER A FENCE TO BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM. I would have thought I made my lack of desire to attack him physically readily apparent in my first post. My second post was dark humor, not befitting of a smiley because the situation isn't funny.

To reiterate, if I wouldn't hit a guy my age when he was gathering people to attack me and my best friend, I'm not going to hit a 14 year old. Scare him yes, but not hurt him. That's not necessary, and, frankly, I have no interest in being arrested when a raised voice could accomplish the same frickin' thing. Clear?

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps