Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » And now, I shall kill you until you die from it... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And now, I shall kill you until you die from it...
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wonders when the last time was that diplomacy worked on a 14-year-old. Maybe back when some of them were still ruling countries, when the old king died too early..*

Now, were we talking "peace in our time" diplomacy, or "GTHOOOG" diplomacy?

*wonders when the last time was that a school actually enforced its rules equally, fairly and efficiently.*

Surely not during MY educational experience, when the futbal heroez had the run of the place, and anybody not involved with athletics or "cutesy" stuff (cheerleaders, pep, yearbook, etc) was a second-class citizen.
And coming down the pike: A directive that will forbid teachers from suspending or otherwise punishing a student without parental permission... yeah, THAT'LL help.
I only scoff at "going to school authorities" because:
1) I remember doing that on a number of occasions, and it never helped.
2) Both my parents are teachers, and I hear from them daily how ineffective the authorities are, and how impossible it is to get anything of that sort recognized and attended to.

Anyway, I feel Jaresh addressed the rest of the concerns raised in his message above.

If I had a little sister, however, and someone was REPEATEDLY throwing basketballs at her... I do not know if I could be so inclined towards nonviolence as he is. But then, I have a problem with anger in situations like that, and I know it.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading Cargile's last post, I think he's been replaced by a changling.

------------------
PARTURITION

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*strips out of the changling suit* E-hem!
Maybe she is supposed to catch the basketballs?

I'm all for the downfall of the American Empire. Civil unrest! Riot! Reign in anarchy! Death to the Infidels! The basketball throwers shall be crushed by the mighty war machine of the Just and Loyal Defenders of Sisters! They shall hand from the trees until dead, dead, dead. They shall be impaled and paraded in the streets! Then there will be a big feast and orgy.
Can't leave out the orgy.

------------------
Sector One at last. We are home. Tuvok, arrest the Maquis. Mr. Kim, inform Starfleet Command we have completed our mission.
Capt. Janeway upon reaching Earth.

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

Cargile, according to your logic he could be measuring the kinetic energy contained within a basketball. But he isn't. He's doing it to get her attention. THAT'S ALL. If you're going to throw bullshit answers around, why don't you keep it to yourself. If you have any thoughts that are not designed to give me a hard time, please, post them. Otherwise, lets keep the loading time down.

I could go for a feast and orgy, though.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'4" and still in high school. I hate kids who are taller than me.

230 pounds... 6 pounds less than Homer Simpson. And I probabyl shouldn't have said that out loud.

Couldn't your sister just ask him out? It's crazy, but it just might work.

And when they're at the park, she whacks him with a two by four.

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! In Cargile's defense, you probably mightn't have thought of the feast n' orgy on your own (or at least not so soon). If you're offended by dissenting opinion, why bother posting it here (the flameboard), where some folks truly believe that no idea is validated until someone disagrees with it?

--Baloo

(Feast & Orgy? How come the good stuff always waits until right after I've had dental work?)

------------------
If lawyers are disbarred and priests are defrocked,
are tree surgeons debarked and ecologists denatured?
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

I'm not offended by dissenting opinion at all. I'm offended when someone makes light of a very serious situation. Him throwing ridiculous ideas out, trying to justify that ball throwing, does offend me. However, since he is hosting the feast and orgy...

*Clears throat*

I love you...

PS. I like Liam's suggestion...

------------------

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This being the last post of mine here until I decide to post again, the post of mine second to the last, this post being understood as the last post of mine, was for the amusement of The Excaliber who suggested the previous post of mine was "out of character", in that that post in which he was refering to showed unusual moral standing of which I am not known to express. So in good humor of returning to amoral, and/or immoral attitudes I presented the second to last post of mine.

And I make light of serious situations because its the only way I can cope with the pain, man!I'm too sensitive! It tears me apart!

------------------
Think of it this way, at least we will be in prison together.
Tom to B'Lanna, upon reaching Earth and and being arrested by Tuvok.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps