Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » All this damn spam (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: All this damn spam
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strictly about starships != hijacking a thread. That's the reasonable minimum.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I am busy planning my big American party. It involves the Harlem Globetrotters flying into my home on jetpacks, with free iPods for everyone in attendance. Everyone holds their iPod in the air and hits play, and sliding out of the earbuds on a technicolor rainbow of sound come an army of buxom cheerleaders.)
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, you did that last year.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back a few posts, can I just say that it's nice to know that my subwoofer is being brought up, even when I'm not present? It's a beautiful thing... makes the debt seem all worthwhile.....

[Wink]

Oh! And what's wrong with my driving? I mean, REALLY... I can handle a stick now (hehehe)! It's smooth driving....

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...until the driving is abruptly and totally interrupted when the car attempts to occupy the same space as some other object.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps