Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Jon Stewart live on Crossfire (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jon Stewart live on Crossfire
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(For ((Simon's)) great edification. Maybe.)
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was the aquatic mammal thing that threw me.

Re: Masons: They aren't the only ones.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
A sperm whale washed up on the beach I go surfing from, but I wasn't able to get out there to see it before they buried it.

At least they didn't try to blow it up.

B.J.

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, to get back on the original topic.
You can view the original clip at
http://www.ifilm.com which looks to be more legitimate than a random torrent.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three months later, but extremely relevant and good news:

CNN cancels "Crossfire", hands Tucker Carlson a pink slip

This is good news. Tucker Carlson is such an asshole, he gives my family a bad name. (I'm not related to him, fortunately, but we do share the same surname.)

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In related news, the deep South is giving us library people a bad name.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, MinutiaeMan, it also looks like Tucker Carlson is going to bounce back and land his own show on MSNBC while CNN shuffles the rest of the Crossfire team around. Like Jon Stewart said on his show about this, it's like musical chairs except everyone gets a seat.

And, really, it's only a matter of time before someone tried banning Stewart's book. Didn't Wal-Mart refuse to sell it for the same reason?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yes, but Wal-Mart can't really give anyone a bad name that they haven't already.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps