Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Former Canadian Minister Of Defence goes insane. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Former Canadian Minister Of Defence goes insane.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could make a fortune by making knock off games of the old Nientenos where the annoying characters are killable.
Donkey Kong could just eviscerate Mario...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The red gun, or the gray gun?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gray was first, I believe.

Back to original topic, has this former Minister given any other interviews?
I'd think reporters would be lining up to talk with him just now...

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't heard anything, but I haven't been picking up the newspaper or anything since I finished school
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Seems he's always been a UFO advocate- even dedicating Canada's first UFO landing pad.
Biography

This does not include his recent "intergalactic warfare" concerns, of course.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should there be any coverage? Didn't you notice that it was a press release sent out by a wingnut UFO group? Does the Times or the Post (or, I guess, in this case, the Globe and Mail) need to dispatch a reporter every time Richard Hoagland or the Raelians send out a press release, even ones that happen to feature a former government official who once participated in a PR stunt and who has adopted goofy ideas in his old age?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

If a former Secretary of State was a Ralean and said he knew UFO's were real, bet your ass someone would cover the story.

Nutty or not, this guy was (for along time) a major political figure with lots of classified information to go with his craziness.

I'm not saying reporters would just be intrested in his crazy theories- they could milk him for juicy cold war stories....or what his POV is on the current corruption scandal- whatever.
I'm sure a lot of their readers know this guy and would pay attention to a story featuring him.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but you're comparing it to journalism in the US. Canadian media probably prefer to cover real news.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Well, I can easily see it getting pushed aside with the whole "vote of no confidence" bit going on and all that, but still....it's strange in It's absence.
I smell a CONSPIRACY!
"They" must have gotten to the press..

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps