Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Not So Random Political Rant #2 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Not So Random Political Rant #2
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Jebus? He was the best Jesus mispronunciation.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see Cheesus Chirst.
He could be an animated bunch of cheese cubes (think of the old Gumby animation) and would be the saivor of the starving masses untill he's cruicfied on a giant triscut with fancy toothpicks.

The "H" stands for "Havarti", by the way.
hmmmm....Havarti...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our peace-loving pals in Iran have something to say.

I'm really trying to understand why they're building acse for Israel to attack them in self defense... [Confused]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man...Why do I get the feeling WW3's only a few years away...

--------------------
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's not to get? The muslims hate anything that ISN'T muslim oriented or dominated. You cannot rationalize with a belief system that says "All non-believers must convert or DIE".

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO, Jason. Not "Cheesus." CHEEZIT.

-

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by WizArtist II:
What's not to get? The muslims hate anything that ISN'T muslim oriented or dominated. You cannot rationalize with a belief system that says "All non-believers must convert or DIE".

Yeah but...they're not stupid.
I mean, why give anyone a motive to attack your country?
Particularly a reason most of the world will accept as valid and needed.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot even look at a map without seeing all these Muslim invasions!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Er...I was referring of Israel possibly attacking Iran in a self-defense kinda thing (what with Iran enriching uranium and threatening to destroy Israel "very soon" and all...).

No invasion needed on any side though- everybody's got missiles with enough range for serious devestation nowadays.

Wonder where Omega, Magic and Psyliam are now?
They all got the bomb while we've been talking about Firefly.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
Member # 528

So, what do you thinks going to happen in the next few years? Will Iran attack Israel? Or will Israel make a pre-emptive strike? It's a given that the US is going to get involved seeing as they're Israels allies. But does Iran have allies? and who else is going to get involved? Britain probably, Russia maybe, Can't see France doing much. I don't think China or Japan have any interest in the mideast, although they might get involved if they feel threatened. What about Egypt? They're a Muslim country, but I don't think they're too close with Iran. We know the African nations don't have much of a standing army, but for some reason I see them siding with Iran. Some of them anyways.

And then there's Canada. We didn't get involved before. But if this escalates into a global conflict we might not have a choice...

The world is going to hell...

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your analysis leaves a lot to be desired.
Da_bang80
Member # 528

I wouldn't call it an "Analysis". More along the lines of paranoid rambling...

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

In that case, good job.
Da_bang80
Member # 528

Why thank you! I take pride in the quality of my paranoid delusions!

--------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think China or Japan have any interest in the mideast...

Anyone who uses oil has an interest in the mideast. That's why I plan on switching to an alternative fuel source: the burning of aborted fetuses.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps