Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Me, Continued (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Me, Continued
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://solareclipse.net/Forums/Forum4/HTML/000120.html - it was getting a bit long on loading time. Continue, please. *L*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All right. *patiently awaits Jubes comment on Dr. Pepper*

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah ha! I finally beat Jubilee to a thread about Charles Capps! Yes, my life is now complete.

*waits for the end to come*

Um, why is my life not ending? You mean there's more to life than Charles? Ah, !@#$!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe.

[This message has been edited by Coddman (edited August 07, 1999).]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*posts the expected Dr. Pepper comment*
I still maintain that I can provide more unbridled pleasure than a can of Dr. Pepper.

Siegfried, I LET you post before me, so NYAH!

Now, where was I ... oh yes....

I LOVE CHARLES. .... should I be in therapy now?

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture could be from southpark... no?

------------------
"For flavor value, chocolate. But I prefer the Cult
of Curry." - Frank G, April 1999
"(strange mouth jerks)" - Krenim, April 1999

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*vorlon speak* Yes... *considers taking up Jubes on that Dr. Pepper challenge*

------------------
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you got the stamina?

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at his can of Dr. Pepper and back at Jubilee*

No offense, Jubilee, but I think I'll stick with the Dr. Pepper. Women have been screwing for years now. I'll stick to the only thing that I love and loves me back: Dr. Pepper.

And you didn't let me do anything! Neener neener nee-ner!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

[This message was edited by Siegfried on May 02, 1999.]

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

Jubes: I've got more than enough stamina. You just prove that your better than Dr. Pepper.

------------------
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is only posting to make the point that unlike everyone else, SHE is able to RESIST the pull of Charles, shown by the fact that this is her first, and most likely ONLY post to this thread*

*grin* What can I say.... I'm a rock!

~LOA

------------------
"....it's just an unfortunate bi-product of constant inflammation below the surface...."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to join with Liz, and say that I have no, and have never, had any feeling for Mr C.Capps, or any of his pet sheep.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh! Pet sheep! Well, I NEVER said anything of the pet sheep! *LOL* I LOVE sheep!!!! Bahhhh! Bahhhhh!!! *runs around the room pretending to be a little lamb* Bahh!

Hehehe... I love lambies...

~LOA

------------------
"....it's just an unfortunate bi-product of constant inflammation below the surface...."

Jubilee
Member # 99

Ooh oooh! .. LOA posted twice in the Charles thread!!

The [correction]centriPETAL[/correction] force given off by charles is slowly pulling you in... BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...

------------------

[This message was edited by Jubilee McGann on May 04, 1999.]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is now the Official Ego-Pumping of Charles Capps.

That's all this ever was...and that's exactly why Charles allows this!! He wants his ego to expand to the size of a small planet!

Stop I say! Before its to late!

*watches and Charles gets his head stuck on the way out of the thread*

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps