Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Me, Continued (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Me, Continued
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few guys from Britain.....

I have no idea what's up with the Llamas...

And Dr. Pepper, as was recently researched by our Baloo, is NOT made of prune juice but a mixture of different juice flavors.

------------------
When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
- Unkown

...if you should die before me,
ask if you could bring a friend...
- Unkown

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure as heck TASTES like prune juice...glad i'm not warrior, cos you're not gonna find ME drinking the stuff *L* I like Pepsi products, or Fresca... ;-) ain't that right, Jeff? *has a giggling fit*

*peeks out from behind Tom's barricade* hehe...thanks. Newbies can't always be too around here, I guess. Well I'm WORKING on it, I'm WORKING on it...*L* I want somethin' cool under my name...instead of 'new member' *L* ;-) Jedi Lesson #1--Patience. hehe. i wait.

*pops open a fresca and starts guzzling*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You mean - he can get wierder?
God help us..

Join the Cult of the Righteous Beverage or die!

------------------
GET THE MONEY!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PEPSI? YUCK!

I think Dr. Pepper tastes nothing like prune juice. And I drink both of them! Maybe it's just me. In any case, no offense Jubilee, but I think I'm going to stick with Dr. Pepper for the time being.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He He HE. I ADORE Charles and I believe I held out the longest before I posted here. Whoever said that women were slaves to their emotions has obviously not run into me recently. I am a triumph in logic over sentiment...almost Vulcan in my obvious equalibrium.

Actually I've been sulking Cos Charles doesn't love me and i'm probably no longer the best Jubes has ever had....*sigh*

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like tea. Iced Tea. Sweetened. With Lemon.

It is vastly superior to all other beverages. Especially when freshly brewed.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*whimpers**stays behind her newbie barricade* *L* Yes...Apparently Jeff prefers DP over Pepsi as well...*shudders* Truce, hon!! settle for a Squirt? *L* I'll buy!

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MaGiC, don't be so sure of that..... i'm quite sure you'll always be the best I ever had.

------------------
When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
- Unkown

...if you should die before me,
ask if you could bring a friend...
- Unkown

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps