Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Flaming for a friend... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Flaming for a friend...
Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*will refrain from bopping the people making comments about eject buttons* if there is a button beside a slot into which one inserts a disk, it is only LOGICAL to assume that said button would eject the disk. granted, there was an 'on/off' sign on it, but THE DAMN THING WAS NEXT TO THE DISK DRIVE FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!

*SIGH* okay. i'm done. 'anger, fear, aggression, the dark side are they'. *chuckles*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The button isn't next to the floppy at all...it's at the bottom of the front, several inches down.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"You're a real colonel, right?" - Taco Bell Chihuahua to Colonel Sanders, facing an army of battle droids

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank: On the one I used, it was RIGHT next to it. Maybe it was just a *real* old model, but that's EXACTLY where it was.

hehehe.....

"A Jedi craves not these things"

*snickers*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"

[This message was edited by Jedi Weyoun on June 03, 1999.]

[This message was edited by Jedi Weyoun on June 03, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was only one case with the form-factor I mentioned, so that had to be it. I have one, actually.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"You're a real colonel, right?" - Taco Bell Chihuahua to Colonel Sanders, facing an army of battle droids

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

Ahhhhhh...well it was a uni computer anyway. several others that we have are "Komodos"...aptly named for how slow they run, no doubt. hehe

------------------
Clones are People Two

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps