Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Hello World (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello World
zilla
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... such friendly peeps! I'm 16 years old for those who asked... and why do I need to define goober??? Did I say that? Sorry if I did! ha! Goobers are those one candy type things. And I call people who are funny and sweet sometimes goobers. It's not really an insult... kind of like calling someone a punk... I only say it outta love! :-)
IP: Logged
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend, you'll need to check the thread I was telling you about in the OL. The definition I gave was from Missy Harper.

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #3 : Whenever someone under you screws up make sure you teach them a lesson more so than you punish them.

Jamaharon
Ex-Member

zilla: Hey, I'm Chris. I'm a Baritone player in my school's marching band too. Go UHS COUGARS! :-)

Good to see you here, and ICQ or email me sometime if you'd like.

Speaking of Marching Band, does anyone here march Drum and Bugle Corps?

------------------
Visit my webpage @
www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Canal/6569
"You're young," said Athos. "Your bitter memories still have time to turn into sweet ones."

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

*Stands up*

Hi, I'm Matt Gurney, and I'm an alcoholic.

*Silence*

Er, I mean, ah, I like Star Trek!

*Applause*

And for some reason the thought of a 16 year old girl, who likes sci-fi, and is a Christian no less, has suddenly brightened my day. Nevermind the upcoming exams, painful injury and that friend who wants to kill herself. I feel great!

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My reputation precedes me...

I will not lock this thread at all,
I will not lock it in the mall,
I will not lock it 'cause I'm nutty
I will not eat that silly putty...
*watches his world degenerate around him*

Welcome, zilla!

*the concept of a thread move function in 5.36 suddenly excites him*

*runs off to pester Charles*

------------------
"A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

zilla
Ex-Member

Wow! I brightened someone's day!!! imagine that!!!
If anybody cares I am on instant messenger a LOT! Welllll not so much that I would be called an addict... BUT I am on it none the less

My username IS Zilla4Him

Zilla is my cat's name btw. ;-) She's a turd... wait can she be both a turd AND a cat?? Hmmm... that's illogical... nahhhh... this is a sci-fi thing...

ANYTHING is possible if you just use your imagination!!

I WILL Make a signature thingy in the future!!! Procrastination is good!

zilla
Ex-Member

I am experimenting a bit with HTML on here soooooo bare with me!!!

------------------
proverbs3:5,6

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Highly illogical, Captain.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

zilla
Ex-Member

:-) I guess I can't change the size of the gif... I like green hahaha this is cool... catch ya later bubs!

------------------
proverbs3:5,6

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, if she stumbled into TrekSunday she'd probably flee screaming. Not that it would be my fault, mind you. I'm not the one who starts those conversations after all. But if someone asks a question, I can't very well deny them the facts, now can I? No, I didn't think so.

------------------
"It's not my birthday, it's not today. It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL*

*remembers a time when she was the only woman on the BG forums...not that anyone KNEW she was female...*

------------------
Maybe common sense isn't so common...

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*also remembers the time when Dani to her amazement discovered Ziyal was female, since the oddness of a male poster choosing a female username had never occurred to her* 8P
RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hm. A cat cannot literally be a turd. However, a cat does contain a good amount of turd at any given time. Neighbours always complain about that, but don't be bothered by them. However, most cats are turds in a figurative way, yes. Especially if they're female, since females tend to have bad temper. Our vet said that, and she's female, so she must have been right and it was not a sexist joke, unless she was being masochistic.. Do I make sense?

zilla
Ex-Member

make sense? who needs sense... there's too much sense in this world as it is. [( j/k

I think female cats have worse tempers. seeing as I have 3 females and one male and my male being the sweetest I think I would know! haha well... I guess I really wouldn't know because they are all fixed and I'm not sure if that makes a difference on behavior.

Fixed males are the sweetest out of any cats I've encountered! haha

------------------
ever wonder why abbreviation is such a long word?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would certainly make a difference in my behavior.

------------------
"Breath...keep breathing. I can't do this alone"
--
Radiohead

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps