Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Hello World (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello World
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would certainly make a difference in my behavior towards you, Sarah.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I'm First of Two.
I consider myself one of the "old pharts" around here, since I'm slowly nearing thirty, I USED to play Mellophone and French Horn when I was in high school band 10 years ago, I have a cat named Katt and a dog named Ceilidh, and if you haven't figured it out by now, (through reading other of my posts) I'm not a Christian -- although I used to be. Long story, skip it.

Anyway, despite SOMEONE'S intimations to the contrary, I am NOT Anti-Christian. I am, however, anti a lot of unpleasant things, including hypocracy and bad logic. (How do you know what's bad logic? If it disagrees with me, it's bad logic!)

That's humor. I readily admit my sense of humor is somewhat skewed. (If you don't believe this, read the Jesus/Gamera post in Cargile's "Jesus, Jedi Knight" thread.)

Aside from that, I'm a pretty nice fellow. It's just that certain sentiments rub me the wrong way. I am, however, neither an angry nor vindictive person, and I don't hold grudges. Unless I'm right.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, the posters are all a bunch of pretty nice blokes (and ladies), and I hope you have a good time.

And don't eat the curry.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited June 25, 1999).]

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said that, I just said meant you and her would get along cause she was upset at me. I know how you are now, which I didn't before.
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.

Let this is an object lesson to you. Baloo (me) almost never says anything until he's good & ready, by which time, the topic is cold and others move on.

I am the master of "I shoulda said...", with the exception that I go ahead & say it anyway. Better late than never.

--Baloo

P.S.: The above excess of verbiage can be understood to mean:

"Hello and welcome! We're glad to have you here at the forums!"

Except I almost never say anything that simply.

------------------
Being right is not enough.
You can't badger someone into agreeing with you.
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

Since I know you'll be getting home soon, may I also be the first person to welcome you to the Flameboard in particular. Although, things have cooled down, sweetheart, I'll fill you in on it tonight.

------------------
I love Zilla's lips ! ;)

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Zill. Now, just come this way and I shall induct you into the Holy Cult of the Forums. That is...if you like curry?

------------------
"Diplomacy is the art of Internationalising an issue to your advantage"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND SO IT BEGINS

That's Vorlon speak for welcome, but if you are into B5, you know that already.

We met at the TNO forums, I am The Excalibur there, was here, but for reasons known only to myself, I decided to start over.

And I also remember when Ziyal joined us, not long after I did.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well welcome to the forums. I admire your courage as to introducing yourself. Maybe I should've done that, what do you think?

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

zilla
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your hearty welcome!!!!

It is greatly appreciated!!

Today I resemble a chipmunk because I got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday.

Codine is NOT a good thing... Valum is even worse!!! Advil works wonders and don't let any silly surgen tell you otherwise!!!!

------------------
ever wonder why abbreviation is such a long word?

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valium is a good thing.

------------------
WHO ARE YOU

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps