Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » The War Between The Sexes: Peace Talks. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The War Between The Sexes: Peace Talks.
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* Of course...

------------------

WAIT......

Keyboard error
Press <�F1 > to RESUME_

http://sapphire.solareclipse.net

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to talk to me, why do you keep pushing me away?

------------------
I'll get you for this Gadget!!!! MEEEEE-ROWWRRRR.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did you say you loved me...... and then leave?
Why did you say those words... and then hit me? And call me stupid?.. And tell me how much you hated me, and how untalented I was, and how worthless... Why did you tell me that your life would be better without me in it?
Why were you so nice on some occassions, and then horrible on others?...

Do you realize how many of my nightmares include you now? .. Do you even understand, or comprehend, how completely fucked up my life is now? Thanks to you, I have learned that pretty things are beat up, taken advantage of, ruined, and destroyed.... thanks to you, I can't trust anyone or anything to stick around.... I can't let anyone into my life just in case they leave again. Do you know how hard that is?... Did you know, when you pinned me to the floor, that you weren't just taking my innocence, but my childhood, too? And did you know that it would turn me into a scared little girl for the rest of my life?

Did you know that your hands were the first I ever let touch me with complete trust and love..... and the last, as well? Did you know that?... Did you know that I scream out loud whenever anyone sneaks up on me and touches my back? .... Did you know that I can't even get close to the man I love because when he puts a hand on me it's scary?... Was that your intent to begin with? To ruin me for every other person in the world?

Did you know you ruined your daughters life?.. Do you care at all? I was your daughter, not your rag-doll .... Did you realize I had feelings? and WHY did you do it?.. You said you loved me... WHY did you do those things?..... Did you know that I still sit here, and question everything anyone else has ever taught me about love? Did you know that people think I have no emotions now? And did you know that the only way to make the hurting stop is to not feel anything at all? Did you understand what you were creating while you were being satisfied?......

And did you know that after all of that I still can't hate you?

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa. I don't think I am aware of any words that can describe how bad I feel after reading that. Shit.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

IP: Logged
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has now been about a day since I read Jubilee's reply above.

My first impulse was to reply that we needed some volunteers to go find this guy and give him some wall-to-wall counselling (military slang for "beat the living hell outta him"). Before I acted, I realized that this would expend effort on a person who will in all probability find justice too soon for his tastes. It would also ignore the person who cried out in pain, Jubilee.

Jubes, on behalf of all the rest of the X-Y crowd, I would just like to let you know that he was not one of us. Not really. A real man does not abuse little girls. A real father nurtures his children and does not treat them like possessions. A real father does not make his child serve as a surrogate wife.

On behalf of the male sex, I apologize that such a monster ever cast its shadow in your life. You are the friend of many and I, for one, feel honored to be allowed to make your acquaintance.

--Baloo

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hugs Baloo* .. Thanks... that means alot.

I'm sorry guys if that came off a bit too scary, or if no one really knows how to reply, or if someone thinks it doesn't belong here..... I had to get it off my chest. I hope you all understand. If you want me to edit it out, or something, just say so, and I will.

------------------
"It is important to get up when you fall...for this much I know to be true: That thing we call Failure is not in the falling down, but the staying down."

JazzJunky
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gets out multiple weapons from his garage* LET'S Do Some DAMAGE! My dad's a cop, I can gain access to some pretty gruesome weapons if I'm persuasive enough. *grins* I totally agree with Baloo....real men don't so that sh*t. I....god...I can't even explain my hatred for that. Well, I'm all for a hunting expedition, Baloo...just lemme know. Jubee, I'm sorry you had to experience that, I really am. *HUGE HUGS* Anytime ya need to talk, I'm around.

*cocks his shotgun*

------------------
"Yeah, it hurt a bit, but the chicks dig it...."
-Prince Albert

IP: Logged
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*fume*
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gun safety rule #11:

Never, never, NEVER hug anyone carrying a loaded shotgun.

Bad.

Real bad.

Don't hug, Jubes! Just wave from a safe distance (~100 yards ought to do ).

------------------
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited July 30, 1999).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo: Tora is right. Take it from me, a guy who probably has first hand experience in these kind of things........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
Member # 99

No.... shooting him is not the answer. Revenge isn't at all, really. I'm quite sure he'll get what's coming to him in the next life. Karma doesn't forget these things.

------------------
"It is important to get up when you fall...for this much I know to be true: That thing we call Failure is not in the falling down, but the staying down."

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is the evil that will have to answer in the future. Karma has a way of knowing, punishing, and rewarding good and evil.
That post by Jubilee both scared and enlightened me. My mother went through the same thing. Her step-father did many of those things to her when she was young. It took her over 30 years to admit that to anyone. When she did, her personality really changed.

------------------
I'll get you for this Gadget!!!! MEEEEE-ROWWRRRR.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hrmph.

Karma's all well and good, if you believe in it. Those of us who don't, prefer taking action in THIS life, it being the only chance we get to even the scales.

I don't mean to slam anyone's beliefs, I just don't "get" it.

I am curious: What good does being punished in your next life do, if you don't remember the previous life? Like, what lesson are you supposed to learn, when you don't know what the mistake was? And when you won't remember the lesson in the life after that, anyway? At least in Hell (which I don't believe in either, not everlasting, in any case), you know why you're being punished.

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Jubilee
Member # 99

Long ago, before humans were taught to repress their deeper inuitions, and to ignore the paranormal, and to pretend that ESP didn't exist.... before all that, a soul knew how old it was, and what lessons it needed to learn, and what karmic debts it had to repay .... though the body was young, the soul never forgot, and it was through listening to your deeper intuition that you realized you had a destiny, and a purpose, and lessons in your lifetime. Things are a bit more complicated now, unfortunatly. However, if you look at it from a Christian point of view, my father yes... he's going to Hell. And if you look at it from the Pagan point of view.... he has not learned his lesson yet, and now had compounded a karmic debt. He'll have to go back and start all over again. Now, the body will be different, but the soul will be totally tormented. It is his soul I care about more.

------------------

Saiyanman Benjita
Member # 122

Whether you believe in karma, God, or any of the other beliefs, you know that the punishment in the next life is far greater than that which we can inflict in this one. Therefore, as we can torment the body, the torment of the soul comes later, and at far greater magnitude.

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps