Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Peace In Our Time. Could it really happen? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Peace In Our Time. Could it really happen?
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here are some other examples.

Someone in my nation is ill with a rare disease. Another nation has the cure, but refuses to relinquish it. I and my military will thus go into the other nation to get the cure. If they try to stop us via any sort of threat, we have no choice but to attack them until we get the cure. It would also be a good idea to destroy the military infrastructure of the other nation to insure this doesn't happen again.

Someone from my nation is being imprisoned by another nation. I and my military will thus go into the other nation to get him/her out. If they try to stop us via any sort of threat, we have no choice but to attack them until we get the other person back. If the other person is harmed or killed, the other nation's military infrastructure must be destroyed to insure this doesn't happen again.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Ou tou kratountos h� polis nomizetai" - Creon

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps