Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Is this guy SERIOUS??? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is this guy SERIOUS???
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the entirety of a week-long exchange of e-mails with this guy ...

I got a question for you, my friend.

Do you honestly believe that when you get to Heaven, God will look at you and say, "Gee, thanks for all the work work promoting my word ... bashing gays, and people who don't believe what you believe?"

I feel sorry for you. You should've lived sixty years ago in Germany.

God will look at you and laugh, and you'll spent eternty next to Hitler in Hell.

His reply:

You wish.

Prophet Michael

Me:

A prophet of evil ... you know, I bet if you would just go out and get laid, your outlook on life would brighten.

Him:

THATS ALL YOU FAGGOTS HAVE ON YOUR MIND, SEX

REPENT DEVIL, BET YOU CAN'T.

PROPHET MICHAEL

Me:

Hah. What a wonderful, stinging reply. My mind struggles to come up with something to match yours. Did you do to much butt-loving when you were on drugs? Are you trying to forget something about yourself that you regret? You know, it would be nice if you could try to "write" back without throwing out these words that you think hurt people.

Answer me one question: Adolf Hitler ... good or evil?

Him:

The bible says, "answer a fool like a fool" so you said nothing and you get nothing.

PROPHET MICHAEL

Me:

And still you call yourself a prophet. How deluded ARE you?

Do you hear voices?

Oh, yeah, one more thing ... if you're so "by the bible" why did you BET me that I couldn't repent? That's gambling. That's a sin. Hmmm. Someone needs to read the bible more =)

Him:

Not on a sure thing.

PROPHET MICHAEL

Me: Uhm. Hello? Is anyone there? Gambling is gambling regardless of whether or not you know who will win (if you know who will win, its usually called cheating). And how do you know it IS a sure thing? Are you judging me? Isn't that ALSO against the bible? Judge not? You are such a laughing joke, you and others of your ilk are the reason why organized religion is such a joke these days.

I'm also very impressed by what you hate on your website. You hate women ('cuz you can't get none), you hate the military ('cuz they threw you in the stockade 'cuz you're a lousy excuse for a human being much less a soldier) and you hate shrinks ('cuz they tell you you need to spend time in a mental hospital). I was surprised I didn't find a rant about lawyers on your page, but I'm sure you'll put one up there as soon as you can get your greasy little fingers a-typing.

Your friend,

Jeff

Him:

(He declined to send a reply)

Me:

Well, dude ... ?

Did I hit that SQUARELY on the nose? Too stunned to reply? I agree -- shrinks ARE evil. How much money did you spend on 'em and I told you EXACTLY what they told you (but I did it for free ... hey, I'm a nice guy, you know?)

Have a nice night,

MeGotBeer (and you don't)...

(I was writing to him from [email protected], a secondary e-mail of mine. I have yet to hear back from him)

------------------
You wouldn't understand ... it's a Jeep thing

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm... Have you ever read the book of Job? One could make the arguement that Yahweh not only supports gambling, but gambling w/ Satan...

Granted, there wasn't technically any wager involved, but, then, there wasn't any here, either. It's the same concept, still...

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely then it's God who hasn't read up on his Bible stories, and who has contradicted Himself.

Sheesh, he may be the lord and master of all, but his personality's about as consistent as a heavy coccaine addict. Or Beast Machines Rattrap...

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yahweh on crack... That explains quite a few things, actually...

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Carrot Top.

------------------
"There are three things I HATE, Jet: kids..pets..& women with attitudes. So WHY do we have all THREE on BOARD?!?"--Spike Spiegel

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a matter of fact ... I have not read the book of Job ...

------------------
You wouldn't understand ... it's a Jeep thing

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't bother. Yahweh really makes an ass of himself in that one.

"Here, Satan, here's my number one follower. Screw with him, go ahead. Betcha he won't blame me for letting you do it."

And then when Job's finally had just about enough, and asks God where He gets off letting all this stuff happen to him, God goes off on some tangent about how insignificant Job is, and how He, God, made this and that and the other, and what was Job doing?... and how God can pretty much do whatever He wants, simply because He's God.

I mean really, the Big Guy sounds like one of those parents that punishes their child for the least little infraction of 'their' rules, all the while lying to their boss, cheating on their taxes, and drinking up a storm each night.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps