Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » An inflammatory article (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An inflammatory article
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"DEMOCRACY ORIGINATED IN THE MIND OF A RATIONAL BEING WHO HAS THE DEEPEST HATRED FOR GOD."

"Middle-class blacks are foolishly frustrated that they still are, to some degree, prevented from serving satan as do whites. They will not be satisfied until they have the freedom to serve him equally. "

"Every person who calls himself a "CHRISTIAN," and serves in any branch of the armed forces and fights in a war to protect America's interests, fights to protect a nation of heathens who hate God."

More interesting Anti-American and otherwise completely insane snippets.

Let the flames begin.

------------------
"Uh, Cody, what has the Mullah of Cappistan been smoking?"
"MILKSHAKES. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING MILKSHAKES!"

[This message has been edited by Charles Capps (edited December 28, 2000).]

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. Agg...if only I could get my hands of the religious right. What a bunch of hypocritical wankers.

------------------
Re: Russia in WWII

"Hey, we butchered Poles! Thats OK."
- DT.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want the hands of the religious right, I want their heads. I think we could come to some arrangement...

You see... religion makes some people kooky.
In fact, I'd wager it makes more people kooky than just about anything else.
We should ban it.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all for nuking the Religious Right (who are neither).

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"No private ownership of Bibles!"

"Bibles don't kill people, Bible-THUMPERS kill people!"

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a friendly reminder:

Not ALL religious people are like this though.... I'm religious, very much so, but you don't see ME subscribing to that philosophy.....

This is an example of the worst type of "christian" -- the kind that brings a bad name to every other Christian out there... this is NOT something that's taught in all churches, and this is not exactly what the Bible encourages us to do, either.... just be careful not to generalize these people with all of us, please? God isn't about hate... He's about love, and whether it was the intention or not, this article TOTALLY misses that point. :-P

~LOA

------------------
"The purple elephants have conquered my pants! Weasels to the rescue!!!" ~TSN, Oct. 23, 2000

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of the Nightwatch...

------------------
"What happens on the edges of infinity, the never-never land of mathematics?"
-Miss Hodgin

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

Fair enough. Just too many of you cling anal-retentively to the Old Testament like that guy does.

And the God of the OT is NOT any loving, forgiving God. He's a fire-and-brimstone heaving, 'thou shalt not kill, until I tell you to frag every living thing inside the city walls' kind of God.

The NT God is nicer, though I often wonder what caused his drastic personality change. Mid-eternity crisis?

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz is absolutely right. I always hate having to defend my faith :P

------------------
Greg: You bought me a urinal cookie?
Mike: Not just any ordinary urinal cookie! It has the AOL logo embossed on it!
-www.userfriendly.org, 12-08-00

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Network Solutions
Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
LEE, ROBERT T (RTL12) [email protected]
SOCIETY FOR THE PRACTICAL ESTABLISHMENT AND PERPETUATION OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Or click here

Lives in Georgia for the Lords sake.

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking"

[This message has been edited by Ritten (edited December 28, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

You don't need a defense for your faith.
You need an offense against those who use it poorly.
We're tired of cleaning up other people's messes.
It's way past time for people of faith to take responsibility for their faith, and what their brethren in the faith may be doing against it.

------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely put First.

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, I should hold you responsible for what white supremacists do in the name of the 'white' race, then?

------------------
Greg: You bought me a urinal cookie?
Mike: Not just any ordinary urinal cookie! It has the AOL logo embossed on it!
-www.userfriendly.org, 12-08-00

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oy... Wide-spread ignorance so makes my head hurt...

------------------
8164 7644 8724 6991+360 8164 8724 6541 8164 7239

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

The obvious difference, Jeff, is that 'whiteness' is an unalterable condition of being, whereas religion is a choice to subscribe to a set doctrine of beliefs, and to act according to them. There is no "white" belief system or actions.

"White Supremacy" IS a belief system, however, and members of it are thusly responsible for the actions of that faith. If I were a white supremacist, your argument would be valid. But I'm not, I don't subscribe to that belief system, so it isn't.

------------------

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited December 28, 2000).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps