Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Is our schools working? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is our schools working?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Fatigue leads to frustration, frustration leads to stress, stress leads to sufferinnnnnng..."

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Liam's not wearing trousers.

------------------
The negotiations have failed. Shoot him!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does he live in the same country as his trousers?

"These are my Trousers in England, where I am currently residing."

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited April 04, 2001).]

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post 
We should hope so. Lest, Liam without his trousers is a very scary thing. I mean the glare off of them white legs is BLINDING.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, looky, there is more than one person that likes to do that.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you know that I'm not wearing trousers?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ultra "The Man Train" Magnus posted his photo collection of you.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So that's why I was h4xx0r3d.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would UM's photo collection cause my trousers to fall off? A collection of car carrier's = non-turning on of me.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Member # 239

They were recently Buffed. And waxed.

------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We're now 12 posts out-of-flameboard territory and counting. Normally, I wouldn't mind so much, but the stick up my ass needs readjustment, so I'm relieving stress by "tightening the ship" and taking a stand against non-flameboardyness. It's like removing the plastic logs from the fire to make it look healthier.

The best part is that hordes of people will descend upon this thread once I lock it, looking for incendiary comments about Omega's mother or anything to do with Tachy. Alas, that is the order of things.

I ask that you hold your commentary on Liam's trousers until the dedicated forum on the matter appears in Flare2. CC's breaking new ground with inline picture inclusion into the UBB and this one ought to be a doozy. Who'd have though PERL could do so much?

*pulls out padlock*
*click*

------------------
"Tony Blair like me uses Colgate"
-George W. Bush on forging new Anglo-American ties

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps