Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Extra-Terrestrials DO exsist. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Extra-Terrestrials DO exsist.
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They exsist, They have the capabliity to travel faster than light, and they have been visiting Earth. Period. Anyone who doesn'r believe is blind!

------------------
"I don't mind being called a liar when I'm lying, or am about to lie, or have just finished lying, but NOT WHEN I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!"--Homer Simpson.

IP: Logged
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aliens? Look, kid, I've heard some strange things in my time, but--

*runs into door*

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I read a quote a while ago, and it's something like there are definitely intellegent lifeforms out there, and the prove is that they are smart enough not to make direct contact with human!

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

MIB
Ex-Member

I believe it. Humans are a violent, warlike race. That's what I stated in my report to the Grays.

------------------
"I don't mind being called a liar when I'm lying, or am about to lie, or have just finished lying, but NOT WHEN I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!"--Homer Simpson.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extra-terrestials do exist. I am one of them. Now, let me set a few things straight.

First, Alien Autopsy was a hoax. We do not look that. Nor do we look like the aliens in Alien, Independence Day, Babylon 5, The Last Starfighter, or the Teletubbies. We look like the Care Bears, actually.

Second, yes, we are to blame for the crop circles. Well, the first ones. We have an extensive drivers' education seminar for flying our ships. Part of that involves unsupervised flight. Well, you know how it is when you have a teen pilot with his buddies and no parental supervision around. Out comes the booze, the drugs, and the opera. Next thing you know, the kids are whizzing out the window while buzzing the wheat fields.

Third, we have scientifically proven that there is a omnipotent entity known as God. He's having a mid-eon crisis right now, so he's been neglecting his newer planets and creations. Wanna know who he looks like? He looks a lot like Arthur C. Clarke. And he prefers to be called by his proper name: Zeke.

Fourth, our space ships are not "flying saucers." Remember the TNG episode Descent? The renegade Borg ship is closer to what our capital ships look like. But we don't power them with "quantum singularities" or "matter-antimatter annihilation." Our scientists found them to be too dangerous. Instead, we about one-hundred forty-seven hamsters running on a giant wheel. They get great gas mileage.

Fifth, yes, Hiliary Clinton, Cher, and George W. Bush are robots. Yes, they are our fault. Remember the aforementioned teenaged kids? That's what a 10th grade cybernetics class turns into when there's a substitute teacher. Other things that we'll take the blame for: Starbucks, Celine Dion, Britney Spears, 'NSync, Star Wars, Jeri Ryan, Omega, the last season of Night Court, David Hasselhoff, CHiPs, Chicago Hope, JeffKardde, the WWF and XFL, Must See TV Thursdays, and the North American continent.

Sixth, there are many things that are not our fault. These include: McDonald's, Barbra Streisand, Christina Aguilera, Backstreet Boys, Babylon 5, Jessica Alba, First of Two, the other seasons of Night Court, Ricky Martin, COPS, Americanized British TV shows, TSN, Major League Baseball, anything on CBS, and the European continent.

Seventh, and finally, you are all wrong about anal probes. We have high-tech sensors and scanners that not require penetrating the body in order to collect data. To be honest, we only do anal probes because we're bored on our scientific expeditions. Besides, one in ten of our abductees doesn't really seem to mind the anal probes.

------------------
God (using a Devil hand puppet): Yaagh! I'm the Devil! I'm evil! I'm spooky! I'm dark! And I'm evil! Gimme an "E!" Gimme a "V!" Gimme a "U!" Gimme an "L!" What's that spell? Evil! Goooo EVIL!
Devil: Hey, yo, that shit ain't funny!
--from Tatsuya Ishida's Sinfest

Founder, president, CEO, CFO, COO, under-secretary general, mascot, and caterer of the APAO

Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they out there? Almost certainly.

Are they here? Almost certainly not.

Would they eat us? Most likely incompatible biochemistry. We'd be poison.

Would they want our women?
Only the ones who smelled like aliens. Procreation is out of the question.

Would they help us?
They'd probably think we were hilarious. Or dangerous. Or both. Most likely they'd find the sky-godders too primitive to be trusted with advanced technology.

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't normally get involved with this type of debate. Because people can believe what they will. It's their prerogative. I'm not going to try and explain or convine anyone, but MIB's right. Aliens of course do exist, they are visiting Earth, they've always been here. But I see no sign that the Governments will EVER disclose this fact.

------------------
"Synthetic scotch, synthetic Commanders...."
-Scotty

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fifth, yes, Hiliary Clinton, Cher, and George W. Bush are robots. Yes, they are our fault. Remember the aforementioned teenaged kids? That's what a 10th grade cybernetics class turns into when there's a substitute teacher. Other things that we'll take the blame for: Starbucks, Celine Dion, Britney Spears, 'NSync, Star Wars, Jeri Ryan, Omega, the last season of Night Court, David Hasselhoff, CHiPs, Chicago Hope, JeffKardde, the WWF and XFL, Must See TV Thursdays, and the North American continent.

Sixth, there are many things that are not our fault. These include: McDonald's, Barbra Streisand, Christina Aguilera, Backstreet Boys, Babylon 5, Jessica Alba, First of Two, the other seasons of Night Court, Ricky Martin, COPS, Americanized British TV shows, TSN, Major League Baseball, anything on CBS, and the European continent.

I am also an alien living on Earth. I know this because my classmates thought that I was not from this planet since I was worse than a geek. As well, my girlfriend has this strange sense that she's dating an alien. And she's right!!!!!

I am now here to take over the earth and bring its minions under my control. And even the dictatorship of First of Two will not be able to stop me!!!!!

First order of business, I will enslave all humans and force them to build a cannon to destroy a distant planet. And no excuses even if you voted for Kodos.

------------------
"Intelligence People. You guys are unbelievable. You dump a mess like this (that you created) on my lap, and then you come to me whining 'Where is our funding'? Well I'll tell you where your funding is. Can you say Health-Care?"
- The President of the United States of America, The Long Kiss Goodnight

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited May 26, 2001).]

MIB
Ex-Member

LMAO @ Siegfried! Very funny!

On a more serious note, I'd just like to say that all the videos, photos, and other evience can't ALL be one gigantic hoax. Albiet most of it is. The government would have plenty to say about this topic if they weren't so damn secretive.

------------------

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's far more likely that what isn't a hoax is simply a misinterpretation or a mis-see.

When camping one summer evening, I came upon a group of people mesmerized by a "UFO." It was hovering and swooping from side to side, and occasionally giving off brilliant flashes of light.

I recall clearly one man in the group saying 'no airplane could move like that' and the others immediately agreeing with him. Some folks even held camcorders on it.

Well, I waited and watched for a while, and then declared that the guy was half right. It was no airplane.

What it was was a search helicopter. I'd seen it flying over while I was driving on my way to the campsite 20 minutes earlier, which they handn't.

People WANT to believe, so they see what they want to see.

The "visitations" are uncannily similar to 'fairy' visitations from medieval times, and are the result of a phenomenon called 'night terrors' In which the victim wakes up, unable to move, speak, and sometimes see, and often with the certainty that they are in danger and someone is watching them. The mindthen creats the fantasy of the 'abduction' to cope with this feeling. More likely it's ancient reflexes from when people had to always be on guard at night for cave bears and dire wolves.

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, and those that are abducted (in their mind only of course :-)) wake up the next day, horrifically traumatised and bearing the mark of physical scars. These are then medically recorded, and some have deeply inserted implants detected by x-ray that are of unknown origin.

I'm sure our ancestors never got anal probes from wolves, cave bears and the like....

Lol

------------------
"Synthetic scotch, synthetic Commanders...."
-Scotty

http://www.trekmania.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Siggy, are you responsible for Omega?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
Card-Carrying Member of the Flare APAO
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

"Ah yes, and those that are abducted (in their mind only of course :-)) wake up the next day, horrifically traumatised and bearing the mark of physical scars. These are then medically recorded, and some have deeply inserted implants detected by x-ray that are of unknown origin."

Actually, there's not a single reliably documented case of this having occured.

Most of the scars found are from old chicken pox, or small cuts that were made and forgotten. I myself have several small scars that I can't recall where they came from. None of these people has ever woken up while bleeding (except the people who wake up with nosebleeds.. but I've done that, too.)

The'implants' turn out to be tiny bits of rock, metal, or glass that were most likely embedded under the skin during childhood accidents, or even later as adults. (Except by the occasional nutball who does it to himself to gain attention, and the hoaxers.) My brother still occasionally recovers bits of gravel from his elbow from a bike crash that happened 15 years ago. But the implants are ALL of terrestrial origin.

Nowadays, with virtually everyone haveing seen at least one 'alien abduction' movie and/or re-enactment, the image of the alien is firmly embedded within our subconscious, where our mind recalls it to fit the oddness of the night terror situation.

------------------

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited May 26, 2001).]

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Third, we have scientifically proven that there is a omnipotent entity known as God. He's having a mid-eon crisis right now, so he's been neglecting his newer planets and creations. Wanna know who he looks like? He looks a lot like Arthur C. Clarke. And he prefers to be called by his proper name: Zeke.

Nooooo!!! My secret identity is revealed... Well, now that you know, what are you gonna do about it? I know I haven't been doing my job, and things like religion and republicans have been wreaking havoc on this world, but I'm willing to save this planet and bring it out of the gutter. One thing though, you're gonna have to give up idiocy, that means all the judge shows, pop-bands and Jerry Springer- like shows (including Jerry Springer) are out.

------------------
It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time
- Tupac Shakur, Untill the End of Time

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps