Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Bill Clinton Monument Fundraiser (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bill Clinton Monument Fundraiser
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REQUEST FOR MONEY
Dear Friend:

We have the distinguished honor of being on the committee to raise five million dollars for a monument of Bill Clinton. We originally wanted to put him on Mt. Rushmore until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Bill Clinton in Washington, DC Hall of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside Jessie Jackson, who never told the truth, since Bill Clinton could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, did not know where he was, returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

If you are one of the fortunate people who have anything left after taxes, we expect a generous contribution to this worthwhile project.

Thank you,

Bill Clinton Monument Committee

PS: The committee has raised over $1.35 so far!

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That and a cigar will get you a .... job

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahah...that's really funny. And I don't even hate the guy. Ha.

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But there's alREADy a big pointy monument in DC...!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Buddy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is what it can say!!!

This is in memory of , "The one that knew not the meaning of the word "IT" yet was the most murdering, cheating, rapenest, person to become President."

This really does not say much for our country!!!!!

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: Buddy ]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The one that knew not the meaning of the word "IT" yet was the most murdering, cheating, rapenest, person to become President."

Rapenest? Is that even a word? I think your grammar doesn't say much for our country.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it means that Bill had a good sense of rhythm? I heard he played a mean sax.

Dear God, the lack of humour here is getting to me now. I am making appalling puns.

Anyway, "murderous"? How on Earth did Clinton become one of the most murderous presidents you're ever had?

Unless he killed them with his rap music, I suppose.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither does his attention span. For the record, "it" was not the word President Clinton tried to worm around during his testimony. It was the word "is" and the phrase "sexual relations."

As for murdering and "rapenest" (sounds like a Bushism to me), I hope you got some cites to back that up, Buddy. We don't take kindly to unsubstantiated claims around here. Just look at the treatment Omega's been getting!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... If he had said Clinton was the "murderin'-est, cheatin'-est, rapin'-est person to become President", I'd have thought he was just a redneck, or something. Otherwise, I'm not sure what "rapenest" is. :-)
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone seems to have overlooked Warren Gamaliel Harding (1921-1923).

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh... Warren Harding. I had to a rearch paper on him many many many many -- heck, let's just say a long time ago. The Teapot Dome scandal.

Um, other than him having dying suddenly and forcing the presidency upon Calvin Coolidge, that's all I remember.

Damn! It's so not fair for my memory to be getting this bad at this young an age without me using drugs.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's not "ray-pen-est." Maybe it's simply "rape-nest."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe after (IF) your beloved Double You finishes his term, you should erect a statue/momument for him as well, honoring the great deeds and enormous political skill he has demonstrated so far.

Christ, practically every damned president since... Wilson! has had one affair or another, but do we hear anything about them? Get a life, instead of continually prying into the ones of others.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can prove that, I assume? 'Cause there's no evidence that Reagan, Bush, Bush, Carter, Ford... in fact, I can't think of any back to LBJ.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As for murdering and "rapenest" (sounds like a Bushism to me), I hope you got some cites to back that up, Buddy

Well, for 'rapenist' we've got Juanita Broaddrick's public accusation, which was generally ignored but substantiated in testimony, Oval Office sexual assault victim Kathleen Willey, and various other underreported incidents.

Try: "Sellout: The Inside Story of President Clinton's Impeachment." by David Schippers, the former Chicago mob-busting attorney selected by House Judiciary Chairman Henry Hyde to head the Clinton impeachment inquiry. You might learn something.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps