Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Would-be terrorist backs out (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would-be terrorist backs out
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You smell.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, noble Jedis! Not in the faces!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. "Jomping", "joming" and "joing". Obviously no-one can mock anyone properly anymore...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was most certainly not intentional and completely accidental and served only to make me look foolish and inept. Yes.

[ June 03, 2002, 21:03: Message edited by: The Ulcer Mongoose ]

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why we lve ya!!

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't love you, UM. I don't lve you either. I hope I don't live you.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the fack?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Nim
Member # 205

"Not in the faces" is what the bartender says in the new PC-game "Jedi Outcast" when confronted with Kyle Katarn and the business end of his lasersword.
The bartender has a grave and unbelievable grammatic handicap that makes him talk in plural always (he tried to say "not in the face").
It is impossible to get it that wrong and still have perfect american (?) pronounciation, which is why I suspect retardation.
You had a choice there, to slice him or let him crawl away, I chose slice.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did my friend. But can I install his, uh, backup copy on my computer? No...heaven forbid I get to join in on the Amazing Jedi Melee And Fundazzlement.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Opted for the Light Side(tm) approach and let him run. Was very tempting to cut that annoying guy in half but managed to resist the urge... for a while. Eventually ended up playing JK2 a la SOF2. Ah, the sheer joy of blood 'n gore 'n dismembered limbs.

A "backup copy" *should* work fine, if it was properly backed up. Or something.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I didn't communicate too clearly there. The problem is that my computer is starting to show its age. It was a good run...several years without any major upgrades. But I suspect I may be close to a bottleneck. All depends on the system requirements for WarCraft III, I think.
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently upgraded my 'puter, and I'm a happier man for it. All sorts of video games are playable now. And as long as you just buy the tower, it's not that expensive.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps