Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Deep Throat? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Deep Throat?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He WASN'T! Gods, how thick do you think we can possibly believe you to be?
I know he wasn't, although I didn't know he wasn't at the time. And I explained repeatedly why I thought he was. Did you miss that part? I can explain it again. How watered down can you be?

See, let me explain it again. No, wait, you'll only get more upset. Poor Tim. Go, lie down. I know you have a mental failure when an American uses sarcasm, and you don't miss it.

quote:
Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as "irony", "sarcasm", and "werid shit".
Yes, because there's absolutely NO sarcasm WHAT so EVER in this following sentence I wrote, is there?

"Lazy, yes. But not the rest. I think Tom was angry because he was going to post a thread about it with some clever title, but I beat him to it first."

No sarcasm there what so fucking ever. No. Not at all. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
"werid shit".
You can keep all your 'shit', 'werid' or not ...

quote:

he in no way meant any nastiness to Snay, and that the 'bitter' and 'nasty' comments were only in jest.

No, he was bitter and nasty because he gets off on posting odd stuff like this. He said so, in that other thread about Bushie not liking people turning their back to him. [Big Grin]

For all you wankers moan and groan about people not getting "sarcasm" and "humor", you all seem to have just wandered right over a minefield of it. Should I go hilight some MORE lines? Or call some of you thick? Maybe I should just write your name on a target and use it at the range.

To quote George Carlin, "Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the asshole with a large rubber dick!"

A few of you should heed his advice.

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

quote:
Deep Throat was definitely Ben Stein.
... and now I feel happy again.

[Big Grin]

[ June 17, 2002, 07:28: Message edited by: Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben told us the only thing he was deep throating was merry-gee-wanna.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff: If you were aware that Tom's comment wasn't about you, why did you say that you still thought it was? Refer to what I quoted in my last post.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
oh Psyliam if u object to me using your post content as my signature, pm me thnx.

I object to "thnx". Honestly, if you're that desperate to save time, why have you typed out "signiture" rather that the accepted by normal people "sig".

If you could correct my spelling mistake of "werid" though, I'd be grateful...

quote:
I know you have a mental failure when an American uses sarcasm, and you don't miss it.

Well, there are several clues used when using sarcasm in type-form, in order to compensate for the lack of tone or body language. One of the main ones is that the sentence must be funny.

See, simply saying something that you don't believe doesn't necessarily equal sarcasm.

Example - sarcasm:

"And this is why I want to marry George Bush."

Example - not sarcasm:

"Tom has blue eyes" (when he infact has brown eyes! Do you see?)

Actually, I don't know the colour of Tom's eyes, because I have not kissed him, but you get the point.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are, in Canada, at least, other, not involving usage of the Man-Train, ways of discerning eye color.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you were aware that Tom's comment wasn't about you, why did you say that you still thought it was? Refer to what I quoted in my last post.
I don't have that long of a memory. Sorry. [Big Grin]
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There are, in Canada, at least, other, not involving usage of the Man-Train, ways of discerning eye color.
You lie.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, no. Because, in a Man-Train, everyone's looking at the back of someone else's head, right?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Unless they'd happen to be very flexible, I'd imagine.
Member # 239

Well, in all my years I've never seen one like that.
Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
quote:
oh Psyliam if u object to me using your post content as my signature, pm me thnx.

I object to "thnx". Honestly, if you're that desperate to save time, why have you typed out "signiture" rather that the accepted by normal people "sig".

If you could correct my spelling mistake of "werid" though, I'd be grateful...

I wasnt desparate to save time, by some reason when i'm using the english language on the internet i (almost) always use 'thnx' instead of 'thanks'. Even though i am not desparate for time, or trying to save energy by typing less.
i think its just habit.

about the 'werid' i didnt change it because i quote (accurately) like what my History and English teachers tell me to do . but if u really want it changed i'm am only happy to do so for u.

Buzz

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Yeah, but if you are quoting something that's been written down, it's also almost certainly been proofread, and so won't be the "original". So yup, change the spelling. Or I'll eat your face.

--------------------

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would he spell it as "signiture" when he spelled it properly the first time?

quote:
Or I'll eat your face.

with fava beans and a little chianti, one would hope.

[ June 18, 2002, 18:27: Message edited by: EdipisReks ]

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps