Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » More Candid CapComs. . . C (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Candid CapComs. . . C
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't think of a theme to link any pictures I chose, so I'm going with my remaining stock of on-set photos and publicity shots.

Idiot! You've taken it out of the packaging! It won't be worth half as much now!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Action Figure: Now, Ryan... Get me the Domino's Pizza! Ah, the Cheeze of Life!

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Action Figure: You know what you have to do now, Jeri... BURN THE HOUSE DOWN! BURN THEM ALL!

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Offscreen voice:

"Yes, Jeri, her clothes are painted on."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you laughing?"

"What's so funny?!?"

------------------
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Figurine: Species 4674, aka Jeri Ryan, you will be assimilated.......

Jeri Ryan: HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri: *looks at action figure* ..... Why am I suddenly feeling INCREDIBLY turned on?.....

Action Figure: I think i'm in love.....

------------------
"It is important to get up when you fall...for this much I know to be true: That thing we call Failure is not in the falling down, but the staying down."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri: "This is the new 'Resistance Is Futile Barbie.' 'Ken of Borg' sold separately."
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan: *looking at the action figure, thinks* Good gravy, tell me my hair doesn't look like that on TV! Oh, geez, I look like a guy! *looks down about an inch-and-a-half* Well, erm... Above the neck, anyhow...

------------------
"Essentially, a great rock in space."
-Spock, describing the Regula planetoid, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri: Damn, she's got a better figure than I do! *gets jealous*

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri: Assimilate this, Barbie!!!

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at face of figurine*

Jeri: YOU GUYS *&%@$^% MESSED UP MY FACE *nanoprobes pops out* PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan: "See? Look! I'm telling you, I look a **** of a lot better w/ my hair down!"

exec: "Hairstyle is irrelevant. You are Borg. You must comply."

Ryan: *uses her visible hand to give the time-honored sign of disparagement*

------------------
"I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me."
-from Baloo's cousins' endless supplies of e-mail jokes

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anonymous writer: "Ok, I've got the perfect idea for our telemovie this season. Voyager encounters some sort of stellar phenomenon that slowly turns their bodies to this plastic substance. So, to get help, they have to turn to their giant counterparts from some alternate universe. Think 'Far Beyond The Stars' meets 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' meets that one episode of the Twilight Zone where those people were trapped in that cylinder and when they finally escaped they found out they were just toys all along."

------------------
"We took a small flight, in the middle of the night, from one tiny place to another."
--
Ben Folds Five

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toy Seven: "My name is Jeri Ryan and I'm here to tell you about this new larger-than-life (and more realistic, too) inflatable me! 'The Look' costs an extra $29.95..."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exec: Okay, that's the old, drissly, silver unifrom, and Jeri here is modelling the latest outfit.

Other Exec: But she's, erm, ya know.

Exec: Yeah?

*look at each other*

Other Exec: Perfect.

------------------
Headmaster suspended for using big-faced boy as satellite-dish
-The Day Today

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps