Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom's-the past 1 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom's-the past 1
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Does your deodorant leave a residue? Well, now you can do it in colors! Try Cool Blue, or our new Fresh Scent Purple!

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James T. Kirk, the guess referee for the first inter-galactic football match, begins to signal the latest touchdown. The score now is:

Gorn Gladiators - 28
Tholian Thundering Herd - 14

To protest the latest bad call by Kirk, the Tholian coach inflicts the heinous "blue arms phage" on the referee.

------------------
You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies! They taste as good as they look, and they come with this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup. It tastes like ketchup. But brother, it ain't ketchup!
~Homer Simpson

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited August 21, 1999).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shatner: "Listen, I'm TRYING to do the scene, but the girl's damn skin coloring keeps rubbing off on my arms! Why can't she just be a Human girl?"

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, computer blowing-up badness has caused the late judging of this entry. If you want to complain, then tough noogies, cause you can't. BWAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Anyway, the winner is...

KRENIM
For the Smurf syndrome.

Runner-up is...

Jeff Raven
For the underarm deodorant.

And an honourable mention must go so our very own ladies man... Sol System for effort, and having an unhealthy obsession with STD's...

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say [i'Yes!'[/i]"
-Winston Zeddmore

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps