Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom's-the past. . . 2 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom's-the past. . . 2
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the future is...me! Lee has gone off his trolley, and now thinks that he's a small island of the coast of Africa, so I'll be taking over CapCom duties for the time being. And due to whatnot happening, I haven't had time to score the internet looking for picture that Lee hasn't used. So instead, I bring you my patented Dogily scanned pics from magazines (TM).
These are from SFX mag BTW, and for this new beginning, I have gone back TO the beginning (see how clever that was?). But I couldn't find any nice pics from The Cage. Or Where No Man has Gone Before. So you'll have to make do with these first season pics. Tsk, some people eh?

And fo rthe second one, I chose the first officer. Who was second in command. Don't ask me why, I didn't write the show.

Mmm...round

------------------
Headmaster suspended for using big-faced boy as satellite-dish
-The Day Today

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock decides to show the visiting dignitary what Captain Kirk looks like without the tupee.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Visitor: My, that's a big pearl. Captain Kirk must have gone to a lot of trouble to get it.

Spock: Yes, he did. Dr. McCoy is still trying to get him out of the oyster.

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*movie capcom mode on*

Spock: How about a gross of fluorescent condoms for the the novelty machine in the men's room? I mean, those are fun even when you're alone. We're talkin' the hula hoop of the nineties!

Bowling Manager Guy: Look, I've told you! We don't need nuthin'! We don't even have a novelty machine in the men's room anymore!

Spock: And you call yourselves a bowling alley?

*movie capcom mode off*

------------------
You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies! They taste as good as they look, and they come with this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup. It tastes like ketchup. But brother, it ain't ketchup!
~Homer Simpson

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited August 16, 1999).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "I am conducting an experiment in the human emotions of surprise and anger. Please assist me." *drops the gold ball on the man's foot*

man: "AUGH!!! You Vulcan son of a *****!!! I'm gonna throttle you!!!"

Spock: "Fascinating..."

------------------
"Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true,
That you love me, and I love me..."
-They Might Be Giants, "Kiss Me, Son of God"

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Say hello to my little friend!

------------------
You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies! They taste as good as they look, and they come with this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup. It tastes like ketchup. But brother, it ain't ketchup!
~Homer Simpson

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man: "And why exactly would I want an Orb of Orbness?"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man: "That egg's just so adorable. You must be the proudest mother, Mr. Stork!"

Spock: "Spock. And I have no maternal links to this creature."

Man: "It has your ears! Fine, so McCoy paid me."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man: *sings* "Would you like to try my golden salty balls? Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em!"

Spock: "I think not."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy: No, you're not holding it right...... you'll only gutter the ball and get a lousy zero on your score card.........

Spock: Why don't I just gutter this on top of your head?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: You want to trade my canister of panyhose for a box of self-sealing stembolts? The offer is tempting...

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "I assure you, the savings in time are worth the discomfort. It is a logical exchange. Now I don't have to go number two for another month."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "I fail to see how this device can 'improve my life' by 'answering the greatest of life's questions.' It seems far more likely that it is a simple trinket designed to seperate foolish emotional beings from their money."

Man: "Come on, just ask it a question. Just one is all I ask."

Spock: "If doing so will convince you to leave. Does this device indeed conform to my earlier hypothesis regarding its purpose?"

*shake shake, flip*

Ball: "Your logic is sound."

Spock: "Fascinating."

Man, under his breath: "Heh heh, I knew tailoring these things for Vulcans would make me a mint. There'a a Vulcan born every minute!"

------------------
"Hey Mr. Boo, fly away home. Your house is so lovely, your children so nice."
--
Hello (The Band)

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, there's a Vulcan born every seven minutes. 8)

------------------
"Wait a minute - this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog Exaggerator!"

- Professor Frink

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

*LOL!*

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps