Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom's-the past. . . 2 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom's-the past. . . 2
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "I am unfamiliar with this human tradition. What does it mean when the crystal ball changes color?"

Gypsy: "Stay out of engine rooms."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "I believe this photograph was taken and used by Liam to perpetuate much sexual innuendo."

Man: "Is it working?"

Spock: "I am uncertain, however, it does not feel like it."

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: All I have in this world is balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one. You understand?

Guy: Um, sure, I understand Mr. Spock. Say, are you feeling ok?

Spock: Darn human half again. Sorry.

------------------
You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies! They taste as good as they look, and they come with this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup. It tastes like ketchup. But brother, it ain't ketchup!
~Homer Simpson

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man: "Why did the Horta cross the road?"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Sir, a round flashlight is not logical.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sticks with a theme*

Guy: You gotta have two things to win. You gotta have brains and you gotta have balls. And you got too much of one and not enough of the other.

Spock: Fascinating, although I am not sure that I follow your logic. I am quite intelligent and as you can see, I have rather large balls.

Guy: It is very hard to motivate you Mr. Spock.

------------------
You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies! They taste as good as they look, and they come with this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup. It tastes like ketchup. But brother, it ain't ketchup!
~Homer Simpson

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited August 18, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man: "Mr. Spock? Why is C-3PO kneeling in front of you like that?"

*zipper sound*

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock to annoying man: "I will say this with small words, so you understand: This ball is made of gold. Gold is VERY heavy. Go away, or I shall play dodgeball with you. I am VERY good at dodgeball."

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock *does mind meld*: I sense a large yolk sac surrounded by egg white.........

Man: Well, let's get cracking....... Breakfast needs to be served, pronto........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: I'm sorry, but this is hardly a "Golden Globe" award, and I don't believe Star Trek would win one in the first place...

------------------
Signature
Note: The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML. The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: So I put this in the biscuit?

Kirk: Basket.

Spock: Then why do you call it Biscuitball?

Kirk: Shut up and go roast a Marshmellan.

------------------
Saving the world: $50.
Saving the universe: $1,000,000
Saving your marraige: Sorry, I don't do that.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marshmellow. Unless you were doing a ST V reference, in which case it's Marshmelon.

And Jeff, please tell me what panyhose it. Tights for dyslexic young horses maybe?

Boy, this was a tough one to judge let me tell you. i sweated long and hard, grappling with the mouse, and despite the lack of innuendo, I have chosen. The winner is... (dah dah daaahh)

Sol "Simon" System

For the Vulcan magic 8 ball. Which will be available in all good (and some crap) stores about 5 minutes after the paramount marketing guys have read this thread.

Two runners-up here.

Lee (The First One)
For getting with the idea, and confirming what we all knew about what Threepio gets upto between movies. And you thought that him being naked in Episode 1 was George's decision...

Also the indestructible Xentrick
For showing us what Vulcan poo looks like. And also explaining why Spock never has to potty during those nasty bridge emergencies.

Honourable mentions go to...
Jay for showing us that Spock has got brains and balls. But like most men, he probably can't use them at the same time.
Also Tahna for the mind-meld with an egg thing, which they've probably done on the Simpsons, and if they haven't, they should.
And finally Elim Garak because an Orb of Orbness is too good a phrase not to use again.

Adieu!

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-[i]Winston Zeddmore

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited August 30, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to thank the Academy, and the webpage "The Magic Nipple". No, I'm not going to post the link.

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps