Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 5 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 5
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here it is, the Phantom Menace Capcom! I will make it clear, though, please limit the spoilers, and if you haven't seen the movie yet and don't wish to be spoiled, then maybe you should wait outside...

Sidious: Do I make myself perfectly clear?

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alien dude 1: "And here, sir, you see our latest innovation. Americans think their pitiful High Definition TV is the future. We shall show them!"

Alien dude 2: "Ha! Gaijin dogs!"

Alien crew: "Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

------------------
"I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well."
--
Tool

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neimoidian Boss: "Oh great! We try to download Playmate of the Month and all we get is the Ghost of Christmas future."

Neimoidian flunkey: "Hit the back button."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Out-take of Lucas trying other ethnic voices, the Italian-American gets a try....*

Boss: What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Alien: We are sorry boss. What do you want us to do Don Vito?

Boss: Nothing, I make him an offer he don't refuse.

------------------
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
~ C. Mongomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited August 23, 1999).]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neimodian: "Yes? Now what? I mean, give us a break here! We're the ones sitting up here in a battle station vulnerable to attack by a happy-go-lucky desert boy in a small fighter! I don't notice YOU putting yourself in the line of fire!"

Sidious: *GLARE*

Neimodian: "Er. . . I mean, What is thy bidding, my Master?"

Sidious: "Ooh, nice, I'll have to get my other lackeys to use it."

Neimodian: *mutters* "Shame he didn't pick up on the small fighter reference too. . ."

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darth Insidious is so anti-coy and anti-bubbly, just like the Federation.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Battledroid 1: Man, this is the life, idn't it?
Droid 2: You said it. Kick back, let the nimrods deal with the boss, while we stare at the stars, waiting till it's time to kick some Naboo butts.

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Battledroid 1: "Ya think we should tell 'em we're about to crash into the planet?"

Battledroid 2: "Naah, **** 'em. Let's get out of here, go to a bar in Theed."

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Battledroid #1: "There's Australia. . . New Guinea. . . Montana should be up soon, but you may want to hold your breath, it's a long way down!"

Battledroid #2: "There's no glass. . ."

Battledroid #1: "Force-field, see?" *switches it off* "Oh, bugger."

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(LOL at the last two!!)

Droid 1. Roger!
D2. Roger Roger!
D1. Roger Roger!
D2. Roger!
------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited August 23, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nemoidians: "Quack! Quack! Quack!"

Sidious: "Okay, who switched the Episode I audio and the Mars Attacks audio?"

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alien: No Master. We are not making jest at you at all. We only ask because we have been asked.

Sidious: Your snivling annoys me and is making Mr. Jedi Mind Choke want to come out.

Alien #2: We are sorry Master. But we only want to know why, if we are supposed to be so much earlier in time, the graphics are so much better. I mean the Queen's starship is way cool. And your image is much clearer that it will appear to be in later episodes...

Sidious: Silence! There was an artistic meltdown in the force. Yeah, that's it. Now snivel elsewhere.

------------------
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
~ C. Mongomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited August 23, 1999).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alien Guy #1: Damned reception...

Alien Guy #2: *Turns and kicks device behind him a couple times*

Alien Guy #1: Wait, wait, it's working now!

Alien on screen: *begins taking off robe*

Alien Guy #1: Wohoo, Skinamax!

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

The First One
Member # 35

Battledroid #1: "Heh, heh. . ."

Battledroid #2: "What?"

Battledroid #1: "I borrowed the main remote control and spelt out 'Darth Sidious sucks ass' on that plain there with a whole regiment!"

Battledroid #2: "Nice. . . but that's not how you spell 'Sidious.'"

------------------

The First One
Member # 35

Sidious: "They will now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station. . ."

Neimodian: "Actually, it's not really a battle station, more just a flying remote control."

Sidious: "Never mind, I'm sure that line will come in handy someday. Let me write it down."

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps