Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 5 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars 1-The Phantom Menace 5
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sidious: Idiots! You lost the war! Now go down there and pick up every single piece of equipment left.

Nemoidians: *cower*

Announcer: Not going anywhere for a while? Grab a Snickers...

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sidious: "What are you looking at?"

Neimoidian: "Lord, you forgot to close your robes."

Sidious: "Meaning?"

Neimoidian: "I think I understand why you seem so angry all the time."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He DID seem a little blue......... anyways....

Sidious: Who said it! Bring them to me at once, so I can show them the mistake of making fun of a Sith Lord...

Aliens: *look at eachother, repress laughter, look back at Sidious* My Lord, we dont' know what you're talking about! No one ever makes fun of you here! You're quite respected..

Sidious: *GLAREs at them* Don't make me collapse your trachea.....

Aliens: We won't, My Lord....

Sidious: Good. *dissapears*

Alien 1: Did you see how big his bum looked THAT time?! Looks like SOMEONE needs to get a bigger robe...

*shipwide laughter*

------------------
�From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold � all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. ... Know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.�

[This message has been edited by Jubilee McGann (edited August 27, 1999).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confer on me the Council does, Xentrick First place he gets, for both entries.
First One, second place he gets, for his 'saving quotes for later' entries.

Recieve honorable mention Sol System will, if reference to first entry explained.

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it was a reference to the...shall we say...over the top accent enjoyed by said aliens.

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are the ghostbusters when you need them?

Thanks.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to shock anyone here, as this might be considered spoilers, but I overheard someone on the bus trying to impress his mates. By stating a complex series of hints, he buit upa convincing picture that maybe...just maybe...Sidious is actually Palpatine.
I'm amazed. I don't think that anyone else watching the film would have noticed that. They guys a genious don't cha think?

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

when I left the movie, there was actually one guy explaining to his girlfriend that Queen Amidala was *not* a young Princess Leia!!

c'mon, people, this isn't Fellini here. please try to keep up {of course, if you posers weren't *talking* during the damn film...}

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps