Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 1: Midnight On The Firing Line (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 1: Midnight On The Firing Line
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Vorlon speak* And so it begins. . .

The long-awaited, oft-promised Babylon 5 CapComs are here. An occasional series, taking a tour through the show, season by season. For the uninitiated, a guide to characters will be provided.

These images come from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit. Next, probably from "Midnight On The Firing Line:"

L to R: Ambassador Londo Mollari of the Centauri Republic (Peter Jurasik), Amassador G'Kar of the Narn Regime (Andreas Katsulas). Don't ask me who the security guards are - call them Charles and Daryus, or something. . . 8)

[This message has been edited by The First One (edited August 29, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet another debate on the true length of the Defiant goes awry...

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Londo: Oh yeah? Well, the guards trying to restrain me are better than the guards trying to restrain you!

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Londo: Picard could kick Kirk's @$$!

G'Kar: At least Kirk has more hair!

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cross-science-fiction-mode:

Londo: "You Narnia scum!"

G'Kar: "I'll have your head for that, in the name of Ambassador Tomalak G'Kar!"

You knew something like this one was coming, too.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mallari: I say your a dinosaur!

G'Kar: And I say your a peacock!

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guards, wary that the last hissing match resulted in the destruction of Sinclair's favourite chair, know they have to stop this before things get out of control.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Londo: Let me at him, Let me at him!!
J'kar: Why, I otta...

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know that something is really wrong with the food at this restaurant when guards have to perform the Heimlich Manouevre on two guests at the same time!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newsreader: "In fair Verona today, another fight between Montagues and Capulets."
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles: I'm sorry guys, but you just can't do that in public. This isn't the mirror-universe.

Daryus: Um, yeah!

G'Kar: But this is B5! EVERYONE'S GAY!

Charles: Sorry, only women. Men aren't allowed. Let's just hope that restraining your passions doesn't cause your emotions to turn inwards, becoming dark and blackened until you hate each other.

Daryus: Yeah!

Londo: Don't worry, that's not gonna happen, is it noodle-cheeks?

Daryus: Yeah!

------------------
"Ray...the next time someone asks you if you're a god you say 'Yes!'"
-Winston Zeddmore

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of Two reacts badly to Omega's views on Creationism.

------------------
-Winston Zeddmore

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

The 2258 B5 country dancing tournament decends into chaos when it is revealed that Charles and Daryus skipped all their dance lessons and failed to tell their partners.

------------------
-Winston Zeddmore

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

The alien ambassadors fail to convince anyone that they could have done a better job than Jake Lloyd in the pod-racing sequence.

------------------
-Winston Zeddmore

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, you fragrance-deficient individual!! _I_ was going to make the FoT vs. Omega joke!
*sigh*
It's all right, as long as I get to be G'Kar.

------------------
"We shall not yield to you, nor to any man." -- Freak, The Mighty.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps