Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 1: Midnight On The Firing Line (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 1: Midnight On The Firing Line
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Londo: "Wait until they get a load of me!"

G'Kar: "Why didn't someone tell me he had one of those things!"

Londo: "This town needs an enima!"

G'Kar: "What kind of world do we live in where a man dressed as a bat can steal all my press!"

security guy: "A costume party, Garibaldi says. Comicbook characters, Sheridan says. Why don't you compete to see who can do the best Joker, Mister Morden says. Man, I want to knock that guy's block off."

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Can't believe no-one stated the obvious yet*

G'kar and Molari start to fight.

------------------
The unexplained phenomenon that crippled the U.S.S. Unimpeachable --
Gaseous Anomaly...
What anomalises gaseously.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For this, Zathras choose as The One Who Wins, Krenim (for first). The Ones Who Not Win, Zathras choose Liam (for second) and Kosh (for only). Very sad.
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo?

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Better late than never*

Crowd: JERRY!!!! JERRY!!!! JERRY!!!!

Springer: And that's all for today's topic "You did WHAT to my wife?" Next week, we have a female Vorlon who wants to be human.........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now see... THAT was a good one.

------------------
"If you will not have me as myself, Perhaps as someone else. Perhaps as you, I'll be worth noticing. Then even a eunuch won't resist, The power of one kiss, from such as me.
I'll be that girl: and you would be right over. If I were a field, you would be in clover. If I were the sun, you would be in shadow. If I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow."
~ Barenaked Ladies

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still want to know what those daisy stickers in the background are all about.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps