Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BabCom 1: And the Sky Full Of Stars (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BabCom 1: And the Sky Full Of Stars
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Vorlon speak* And so it begins. . .

The long-awaited, oft-promised Babylon 5 CapComs are here. An occasional series, taking a tour through the show, season by season. For the uninitiated, a guide to characters will be provided.

These images come from Bob's Babylon 5 Archive - click on the image to visit. Next, from "And The Sky Full Of Stars:"

Centre: Commander Jeffrey Sinclair (Michael O'Hare) faces the Minbari Grey Council.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commander Sinclair finds Emperor Palpatine's cloning facility...

------------------
Darlene: I read a lot of science fiction.
Herbert: Bless you, my child.
Kay: The world needs more people like you.

-Deep Space Nine, "Far Beyond the Stars."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: A ship...a cup...a speeder...a ship.

Councilman 1: *nods*

Councilman 2: How feel you?

You guys saw this one coming!

------------------
"I will remember you...Will you remember me?
Don't let your love pass you by...Weep not for the memories..."
Sarah McLachlan

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited August 29, 1999).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: Wait, haven't I seen this in a movie?

Hooded Man: How feel you?

Sinclair: Oh shit...

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: Hey, where do you guys get these cool ceiling lights from? I need these for my quarters

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: "There are four lights!"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before becoming the Minbari messiah, Commander Sinclair toyed with the idea of becoming the Minbari comedian.

Sinclair: "..and so she says, 'No thanks, the warrior caste does it with pikes.'"

------------------
"Something I can't comprehend. Something so complex and couched in its equation. So dense that light cannot escape from."
--
Soul Coughing

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Sinclair: Oh, wait, I must be in the wrong room. This doesn't look like the bathroom.

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: (thinking) Nice robes!! Wonder what I have to do to get one?

------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's to dark to read. Groucho Marx

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles re-convenes the SolarFlare Moderators Private Forum.

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Interrogation of Charles Capps, Part 2: This time, it's for real.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minbari Lodge Grand Pubah: "Sorry, Geoff, you know the rules--no robe, no spotlight, no beer."
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minbari: "So, exactly *why* do you want to become a Stone Cutter?"
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sinclair: "You know, you wouldn't need such bright lights if you took your hoods off."
Grey Council Member: "Yeah, but Lonunn is having a bad hair day, and it would look silly if only one of us were wearing the hood."
Sinclair: "Oh, okay, makes sense. Hey, wait a minute..."

------------------
Frank's Home Page, which you've never seen before and want to visit right now

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Council Member: "I do excellent work cutting people's arms off and reattaching them. Want to try?"

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps